BRP Fuel Caddy

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP Fuel Caddy on a Cat

Wanting to mount a BRP fuel jug on my new Cat. While trying to order, I noticed there are different part numbers for different ski-doo sleds. What are the differences in these kits? Which one do you think would work the best to mount on a non ski-doo sled? (won't be tight against the seat like a doo)

Last edited:

Skinnykid

Reaction score
One is for sale in the states and the others are for Canada otherwise they are idendical. Most BRP dealers have the kit in stock ( both the straps and the can itself ). Just make sure the kit they give you comes with the strap and mounts because you can buy the peices seperatly. I do belive the BRP part # is 860200194 and sells for 109.99.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are 2 different Fuel Caddies I would choose from. One is for the REV chassis, and it doesn't include the plastic that raises the caddy up, it sits on the tunnel (860200132). The other one has 2 black plastic pieces that raise the caddy up about 1 inch, because the REV-XP chassis has the coolers raised above the height of the tunnel (860200281 - shown in picture on website). This required the caddy to sit above the coolers, and thus, the black riser blocks. There is also the non vented (CARB) version of each, as Skinnykid mentioned for sale in California (among others). The question you have to ask yourself is, do I want/need the caddy raised, or is it OK to sit on my tunnel (the REV chassis had black rubber glued to the top of the tunnel to keep things stationary and not scratched)? The XP caddy has 4 strap mounting points, the REV had 2. The Rev was slightly larger capacity, as the shape was a little different on the back. The other part numbers (860200194 and 861786900) are for special application sleds (luxury/touring/etc...).

Last edited:

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it may not be much help, but i had the exact one that is in the pic located in the link. Had it mounted to an 09 M8 153

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ditched my doo can for one of these way better IMO

Yeah that mountain addiction setup is sweet! Was just thinking the doo had a little more capacity because the proclimb gas tank is small to begin with! Still debating on which way to go though.
And a will definatly be getting a mountain addiction tunnel bag setup.

Top Bottom