Broken 700 rmk

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been fighting with myself over my old spare sled/grilfreinds sled. The connecting rod let loose on the mag side of motor. I'm wondering if its still worth it to put in a new motor. Most places its $1200 to $2000 for the motor on a $2500 sled. Its been a mechanics special since i bought it. The chassis is still in great shape. So the ? is it worth the money still to put the money in it,or should one part it out and start shopping for another? :hmm:

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been fighting with myself over my old spare sled/grilfreinds sled. The connecting rod let loose on the mag side of motor. I'm wondering if its still worth it to put in a new motor. Most places its $1200 to $2000 for the motor on a $2500 sled. Its been a mechanics special since i bought it. The chassis is still in great shape. So the ? is it worth the money still to put the money in it,or should one part it out and start shopping for another? :hmm:

What year is the sled? does it have reverse? if there is no reverse and girlfriend don't care, I would shop around, but if this is her "baby" (some girls are funny that way) you might just have to get out the toolbox!

Top Bottom