Broken 2014 Pro RMK

polarisftw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a broken bracket located around the handle bars underneath the hood and it can't steer worth a crap. I've looked all over online and haven't found the exact part on any online diagrams or manuals. I have a trip planned for the 28th just after Christmas and I was hoping I could have it fixed before that trip because I'd hate to miss it. Does anyone have any idea what this part is called? and how hard of a fix it really is?

Attachments

• image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 560
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 574

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a guy on here parting out a '11 Pro. Should be the same. That part new will be $500 from a dealer in Canada.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize he was in the states:

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tylerbing16@yahoo.com
hes parting out a 14 pro 800 163.....tnt salvage on here

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a broken bracket located around the handle bars underneath the hood and it can't steer worth a crap. I've looked all over online and haven't found the exact part on any online diagrams or manuals. I have a trip planned for the 28th just after Christmas and I was hoping I could have it fixed before that trip because I'd hate to miss it. Does anyone have any idea what this part is called? and how hard of a fix it really is?

you can try this

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cast aluminum. A good weld shop should be able to repair it. I'm pretty sure he tigged it together himself though

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Risley steel did the welding.

If you go to risley talk to Rodney there he a good welder and he would probably do it at his house just out side of gp. If you are coming around Edmonton before the 25 I will tig it back together for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polarisftw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we got it all back together but now the sled wont stay running. once it starts up it wont stay idle unless we keep pressing the throttle and the rpms start high then slowly go down til it dies off. any ideas? could it be the throttle sensor?

Top Bottom