Breaking motor mounts

magnet32

Reaction score
Have a M1000 with 1200 big bore and OVS race gas turbo , keep breaking motor mounts . Dose anyone know if someone makes a-torque arm or brace to help with motor twist ?

MR MOOSE

Reaction score
Linderman makes a motor mount kit that I ran on my 1200. That combined with changing all the stock mounts to the solid 60duro cat mounts and I never had a problem with belts and my bulkhead held up well. All that with my 265lb frame, 174" track and NOS, I was pretty happy with it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a M1000 with 1200 big bore and OVS race gas turbo , keep breaking motor mounts . Dose anyone know if someone makes a-torque arm or brace to help with motor twist ?
1200bb and a race gas turbo,, that sled must just hual azz!:beer:

magnet32

Reaction score
Thanks , I know Ken . Ill talk to him . And yes it hauls !! Dynoed at 10lbs boost 300hp /198 torque . Any other ideas let me know . Thanks!!!

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Give Deano @ Mad Motorsports in Leduc a call he has an awesome set up/fix for boosted m1200's

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Linderman makes a motor mount kit that I ran on my 1200. That combined with changing all the stock mounts to the solid 60duro cat mounts and I never had a problem with belts and my bulkhead held up well. All that with my 265lb frame, 174" track and NOS, I was pretty happy with it.

I've had problems with running the 60 duro with my turbo. It worked well but I was having problems with getting hairline cracks through my bulkhead. What I did was build a torque stop, add a linderman mount and install another mount at the front of the engine so at the frontend underneath the t bodies I have two mounts and a torque stop. I did all this at the same time of replacing all the engine mounts. hope that helps.

magnet32

Reaction score
Thanks , I went and saw dean at mad motor sports and he hooked me up with parts , like you got . First impression great guy ! Thanks for the help everyone

Top Bottom