Break out the lube Albertan's - Notley is going in dry. New Climate change policy

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only about 42 months left of this crap from NDP

Wouldnt be so bad if your were correct, unfortunately it will be much longer, and not a doubt in my mind they will get a second term. I thought for sure Obama would have been gone long ago.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a chance NDP will get a second term if wildrose and PC get their **** together and merge.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a chance NDP will get a second term if wildrose and PC get their **** together and merge.

Would you have thought NDP where going to get in a year ago?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After what's her twat left wildrose for PC I knew it was going to be NDP or liberal because the vote for the normal people was going to get split.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant seem to find anyone who will admit they voted NDP. WTF!!!! I never thought i would say this but the wildrose better win the next election. Brian jean is an idiot and never did anything worth while as a MP for our area, but what the party stands for is alot closer to PC then anything else.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant seem to find anyone who will admit they voted NDP. WTF!!!! I never thought i would say this but the wildrose better win the next election. Brian jean is an idiot and never did anything worth while as a MP for our area, but what the party stands for is alot closer to PC then anything else.

Zomeone with Albertanz bezt intereztz better fill the pozition. Tough pillz to zwallow lately

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if we can drive the price of electricity up enough the remaining industry packs up as well??
When half of what I make goes to the gov. something is messed up. Sometimes wonder if the welfare guys are the smart ones?

Wynne and the Libtards were able to do it Ontario. Guess we are next.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have been stuck with a use less carbon tax in BC for about 10 years now. Just a feel good tax by government. We pay an extra 7 cents per liter. Plus home heating. Once it's in your going to be stuck with it.It will stay with successive governments. Yes Alberta has had it good for a long time compared to the rest of canada. Hold onto your wallet as best you can and avoid debt.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if we can drive the price of electricity up enough the remaining industry packs up as well??
When half of what I make goes to the gov. something is messed up. Sometimes wonder if the welfare guys are the smart ones?

remember when the reform party suggest a flat tax? I think it would be about 20%... we all said no or the idea died... i guess all the accountants and those who don't pay taxes didnt like it but seems like a great idea to me... you can adjust and know exactly what you have... now we have hidden tax after hidden tax all leading to miss trust and hate for any gov't we vote for! Have you seen the list of taxes we pay without even knowing? Its scary... gov't gone crazy no wonder they want gun control!

Top Bottom