Brazeau ATV Rally

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bringing this up to the top again since it is in two weeks and I want to get a small group going. Planning on going with the new machine.

Quattroman

Reaction score
I was out there last weekend for a rip around and there was some mud. Someone had a skidsteer out there fixin up trails so they were beauty. But after this rain a few days ago some guys were out there yesterday and said its abit of a soup hole. Either way il be out there with boots and rain pants on

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I hope it dries up some. But either way I am trying to get one machine ready. No one has bought my spare yet so I can bring it if I don't get my parts for the sxs. However after the convo I had yesterday parts shouldn't be an issue.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I checked yesterday the rain was supposed to be in the evening and at night so I am still hoping out won't be a total mud fest

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meeting at the standing area or what?? Sound like I might have to meet someone in drayton valley before hand to sell some tires.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading up with a buddy and should be rolling in about 10:00. Hopefully, we'll see you guys there.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a piccy of a map (staging area) then just pick a spot and time to meet.

Top Bottom