Brazeau ATV Club Rally

braz

Reaction score
Our poker rally/Santa's anonymous ride will be held on September 8th.

Registration 10-12
All hands back by 4
$10.00 per rider (members)
$20.00 per rider (non-members)
$5.00 all additional hands

*Lunch can be purchased on site*
Toys or cash will also be accepted for Drayton Valley Santa's Anonymous (does not count toward poker hands)

From Drayton Valley take Highway 22 to secondary highway 620 (Lodgepole Highway) to RR 83. South on RR 83 and follow the signs.

Helmets must be worn, any drug or alcohol use will not be tolerated before or during the ride. Machines must be registered and insured.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome, Defanitly sounds like a great ride! Possibly one of the Rally's My family might come down for..

charity650

Reaction score
My family and I ride those trails quit frequently and I know how challenging some of the hills were for my kids and for a beginer rider, so I guess my question is, what area of trails are marked out for the rally? Also I was wondering how a person gets a hold of a map of the trails. Thank-you

braz

Reaction score
We do have the trails marked for the rally and any of the challenging hills all have an alternate route. There are really only two hills of concern so they will be left out. Because we are a relatively new club our trails are changing constantly so we have refrained from making a map until we are satisfied with the trail system. The trail is well marked out for rally day so there is no fear of losing anyone. We never have.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As long as I make it through this weekend without collateral damage I'll be there.Day trip for me though ,not camping this time!
catmando!

crewcabguy

Reaction score
well, me and the brother in-law are there for sure,, especially since he want to go out in his new toy hauler see y'all there

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Brazeau ATV Club Rally - new trails

Hey Braz

You had about 40 km of trails west and south of the staging area before

We were out 2 weeks ago and there nust be another 30km of new trails that run North West from the old trails.

Are these new trails added to the existing trails or are you shutting down some of the old trails?

Will all trails be open to the Rally?:)

skeeter

Reaction score
Where is the camping area, how far from the poker ride staging area is it, and how far to the nearest restaurants, and is there going to be a dinner? Hamburger stand? I'm new to the site, still trying to find my way around on it, so if my questions are already answered somewhere, please direct me. Thank you.

burgewx

Reaction score
We are planning on making the trip . reserved hotel rooms tonight
Were leaving ardmore friday night & pulling thru to drayton for the night

Trying to talk some bud's into this but work b4 pleasure - looks like we have lots of extra room on the trailer for a friend in need , contact me if you are a friend in need.

hope to see everyone there:)

braz

Reaction score
We have closed down some of the trail because of the fact that they border private property and some riders are not respecting that. We have tried to get further away from farmers. The camping is very close to the rally. You can camp in the open area on the north end of the staging area. There is also random camping just before you get to the staging area. please see our website for more information on contacts Brazeau ATV Club
We will be giving each registered rider one free burger and pop. There will be extras if you wish to purchase them. Drayton Valley is about 15 miles from the trail. there are more resturaunts in DV than you can shake a stick at. Everything from pizza and steakhouse to sandwiches. Best resturaunt in town is the Three Knights a steakhouse with the best bbq ribs anywhere. (my opinion) looking forward to meeting everyone
Braz

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well, just got back from the Rally, Me, Sledderglen and DragonLady rode together. There wasn't too many people ahead of us, and there was a lot of atv's behind we heard after we went around the first check point. I liked the wood bridge they built across the creek in the bush. And I even went home with a nice prize. Met alot of the Brazeau Club members and alot of Snow and Mud members. Hope the person that won the heated grips put them to good use.

Here is a link to a slide show of the rally

burgewx

Reaction score
Just got back from Drayton Valley - See Ron has already posted some great pictures - we had a great time.

I see Ron got a picture of the daughter's yfz 450 broke down @ check point 1 , ahh, lasting memories to rib her about. She was also thrilled when i showed her , that Ron got a picture of her sittng on it @ start point

I'm sure fun was had by all - Great group of people- will be back again.

Thank's to everyone that tried to help me fix that broken down yfz. Special thanks to the great guy & his wife that towed it to check point 1 for me.:)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well, just got back from the Rally, Me, Sledderglen and DragonLady rode together. There wasn't too many people ahead of us, and there was a lot of atv's behind we heard after we went around the first check point. I liked the wood bridge they built across the creek in the bush. And I even went home with a nice prize. Met alot of the Brazeau Club members and alot of Snow and Mud members. Hope the person that won the heated grips put them to good use.

Here is a link to a slide show of the rally

HEY RON: WHAT DID YOU WIN FOR A PRIZE??? PICS LOOK GREAT, WAS THERE A LOT OF PEOPLE OR KINDA SMALLER??

Top Bottom