Brand Newbie

Dean O

Reaction score
I am new to quadding. I am an old man of 44 years and my dirtbike, flying through the air days are over so I bought a 07 Grizzly, with 26" mudlites and mags, winch and rear box with 1096 kms for 7 k today. I am excited to pick it up after the inspection. I am looking forward to all the great tips I can get from this site and maybe meeting some other quadders near where I live.

First dumb question. Are there anythings in particular to watch out for with an 07 Grizzly 700 ? I noticed the powder coating had flaked off on a couple of the welds on the A arms on this one but there was no visible rust so i figured it will probably be okay. Either way, that's why I'm getting the thing inspected.

Thanks,

Dean

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Nothing a little bit of paint can't fix :)

Find out if they pulled the cvt cover and inspected the primary sheave and roller weights. Ask what the belt measured compared to a new one, make sure the bolts were tightened after the inspection.

Pull all the electrical plugs and put dielectric grease in them,.. will save on water contamination problems later on.

Plan for new tires, ML are garbage.

Look into a cdi to remove the top speed and reverse rev limiter. Or you can ground the reverse switch wire.

There are a ton of other things, but these are just a few to get you started :)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Top Bottom