Brain Food

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here is a little food for the brain, This is a e-mail I got, .....Are you able to read this???? The faster you read it the easier it is. I was part way through it when I realized it was all mixed up.:DEnjoy.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a alohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! :D

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok , here is no brainer verson....

If you can read this you have a strange mind too. Can you read this? Only 55 out of 100 can.

I couldnt believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. the phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Chambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important!

This is for you PR. See two hours of school a day does pay off.:D

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a few late night post a bit like that. Hey Crazy Wheel:per

Top Bottom