Brad Wall ... Thank you !

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow , out of all the provincial leaders in Canada only he has the brains and the guts to flat out challenge the carbon tax ! Credit to Clark , to at least question it too....!
In simple terms this will add , I would guess 500$+ a month to every family in Canada ! One of the , if not the largest tax increases we have ever could of imagined !
Interesting that it ends up AGAIN that Ontario and Quebec pay less ..!
In Alberta , add in our power bills will likely triple or quadruple, once we shut our coal plants down . We could be looking at a net cost of living increase of close to 10000$ per year , at least ..!

Of course this does not begin to factor in the added cost passed onto every consumer that will be hidden ...or , once again the fact that with these added taxes , we become less competitive!
Especially against the USA ,which will reduce carbon TAXES and required regulations...!

For the naysayers , who are fussy about the math ? Look at JT & Knothead 's financial miscalculation so far ... I rest my case !
We really need to make a change ASAP , though I fear it will take years and billions of $$$ to straighten this mess out!
On a positive note, thank goodness for Brad Wall, one only needs to see how his province is doing to understand the fact that " he gets it "...

When I say over & over not all politicians are the same , here is a larger than life examples...
A 10000$ a year out of your pocket example !
Rant over ... For now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wow , out of all the provincial leaders in Canada only he has the brains and the guts to flat out challenge the carbon tax ! Credit to Clark , to at least question it too....!
In simple terms this will add , I would guess 500$+ a month to every family in Canada ! One of the , if not the largest tax increases we have ever could of imagined !
Interesting that it ends up AGAIN that Ontario and Quebec pay less ..!
In Alberta , add in our power bills will likely triple or quadruple, once we shut our coal plants down . We could be looking at a net cost of living increase of close to 10000$ per year , at least ..!

Of course this does not begin to factor in the added cost passed onto every consumer that will be hidden ...or , once again the fact that with these added taxes , we become less competitive!
Especially against the USA ,which will reduce carbon TAXES and required regulations...!

For the naysayers , who are fussy about the math ? Look at JT & Knothead 's financial miscalculation so far ... I rest my case !
We really need to make a change ASAP , though I fear it will take years and billions of $$$ to straighten this mess out!
On a positive note, thank goodness for Brad Wall, one only needs to see how his province is doing to understand the fact that " he gets it "...

When I say over & over not all politicians are the same , here is a larger than life examples...
A 10000$ a year out of your pocket example !
Rant over ... For now .

So do you have a link so the rest of us can read about what has you so upset?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand that climate change is a global issue but why are Canadians the only ones paying for it? Im all for doing my part in helping preserving the environment but I still need to be able to afford to live

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is becoming quite clear that this is more to do with wealth redistribution in Canada , than global warming . If we were truly serious about climate change , we would all advance Brad walls philosophy of carbon capture PRIOR to release in the atmosphere, not a tax that benefits the east ...

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taxes are wonderful. You should feel good about paying your fair share into this system.

I love the carbon tax and so do my friends. Should just give 100% of our money to JT and let him doll it back out.

#proudtaxpayer

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Taxes are wonderful. You should feel good about paying your fair share into this system.

I love the carbon tax and so do my friends. Should just give 100% of our money to JT and let him doll it back out.

#proudtaxpayer
Don't be giving any ideas. It's starting to sound like communism.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

#proudtaxpayer
You must have never had a real job in your life, sounding like your JT's relate.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you mean that central Canada is imposing a tax/program that penalizes the west and gives central Canada and the maritimes a better deal???? hard to believe. never happened before. Notice how Notley is fully prepared to sign off on it today, without comment or concerns..

bud800

Reaction score
It's going downhill fast for Canada. Trudeau is our worst case scenario unless you're a disillusioned 20 something who thinks being climate nazis is profitable. My money has exited this country already.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys excuse my ignorance on this new carbon tax Turdeau wants to implement? Is this a complete new tax that piles onto the one Nothead is implementing Jan 1st? Or is it a program where he wants all the provinces to implement their own carbon tax? If I gotta pay 2 then I'm gonna be contributing to the liquor tax every chance I get.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It blow's my mind that commercial's on the radio say the tax will save million's
in healthcare costs, save hospital visits and lives. WOW , what a statement.
Propaganda and lie's being broadcast to the people, you would think this Nazi Germany.
By adding ANOTHER tax on an already highly taxed product, they are making all of
the renewable tech.they want to promote more expensive before it can even start the
building process. Wind and solar products are made from OIL and cannot be designed,built
or installed without OIL..................................
You just cant fix STUPID.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing what i can to take more cash jobs. They want to take more from me, ill be giving them less and less
Criminal WOW.

If I make 25cents selling a smoke to billy bob, I report the Capital Gains!

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It blow's my mind that commercial's on the radio say the tax will save million's
in healthcare costs, save hospital visits and lives. WOW , what a statement.
Propaganda and lie's being broadcast to the people, you would think this Nazi Germany.
By adding ANOTHER tax on an already highly taxed product, they are making all of
the renewable tech.they want to promote more expensive before it can even start the
building process. Wind and solar products are made from OIL and cannot be designed,built
or installed without OIL..................................
You just cant fix STUPID.

Therein lies the hypocracy and shortsightedness of the whole environmental movement. They take an energy source they don't like and dissect it to the smallest detail to explain why and how it is destructive and causes climate change.
Then they promote "green" solutions like solar, wind, tidal, geothermal and other technologies as the preferred alternative without giving them the same microscopic evaluation that they give energy sources that they don't like.
They Assume that the solar farm, wind or tidal turbine etc just pop up magically like a mushroom and instantly begin producing "green" power.
Then the media takes this ill informed, simplistic and technologically ignorant propaganda and regurgitates it over and over. The truth never comes out until it's too late. Just ask the people in rural Ontario paying $1500 a month for electricity how well the green shift is working for them!!

Top Bottom