Box liner spray on rocker panels

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has done this on their trucks?
I would like to do it but I'd like it to be color matched, anyone know a place that color matches?
Please post some pics if you've had it done

Thanks

toysplus

Reaction score
Armaguard on about 52 ave and 90 st can colour tint to match your truck, $1500 back in 2008 ($300 for the tint alone) will post pictures later today

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I got it done in black, just have to get the bumpers done to match

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 446

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know line-x can color match. Not sure of the price though.

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good. My rockers look like crap after three years. Jeez the colour matching is steep.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pawel... where did you get it doen for $500?
I had the bottom of my truck done last year wrapped up over wheel opening & inside the doors for $1100.
Had it done by Straight Line in Cold Lake.

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pawel... where did you get it doen for $500?
I had the bottom of my truck done last year wrapped up over wheel opening & inside the doors for $1100.
Had it done by Straight Line in Cold Lake.
My buddies own a spray in boxliner company here in town

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DO NOT go Maaco, their work is crap mine is peeling off after 2 years. I figured out that they didn't even sand a little bit to make it stick!

Jazzygurl

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Quick question for you if the bottom of the truck is already rock chipped a bit, and starting to rust. Will the truck have to be repainted prior to them spraying with box liner?

and second question.... Pawel was that your friend discount for you? is that the at-cost to the average consumer price :)

thanks again guys!!!

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Quick question for you if the bottom of the truck is already rock chipped a bit, and starting to rust. Will the truck have to be repainted prior to them spraying with box liner?

and question question.... Pawel was that your friend discount for you? is that the at-cost to the average consumer price :)

thanks again guys!!!

I would think they should be able to give it a quick sanding and spray the liner on, no paint required.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think they should be able to give it a quick sanding and spray the liner on, no paint required.

I believe thats what "Line-X" did to my dad's truck. They sprayed white Line-X on the lower part of his truck and it still looks good.... it's been a year and still fine. Can't tell it's Line-X at about 10 feet away...any closer and you can see it's textured (which is fine). Auto-body shop quoted him the same price to fix the "gravel-rash" and after abit you would still have the same issue so he decided to Line-X it instead !!

aderry

Reaction score
I had my f250 colour matched up to the first body line at redline customs in St. Albert did an excellent job and only charged me $800 this was 2 years ago now and still looks new.

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

and second question.... Pawel was that your friend discount for you? is that the at-cost to the average consumer price :)

thanks again guys!!!
My truck was chipped up/paint was peeling off behind the rear wheels! All they did was buff it up and clean it,than they sparyed over it.
And that price is "friend discount" lol
I had priced it out in edm to get it color matched and its about $1400.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does anyone on here have a hookup? I'd like to get my bumpers sprayed regular black and i would bring them in loose and all crap/plastic junk removed, not sure if they could just throw em in with another job for cash on the side or not?

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does anyone on here have a hookup? I'd like to get my bumpers sprayed regular black and i would bring them in loose and all crap/plastic junk removed, not sure if they could just throw em in with another job for cash on the side or not?
Wanna travel to Bonnyville? lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
LOOK UP CATPRIDE ON THE SITE HERE, AS HE DOES WINDOW TINTING.....BUT, HE'S HOOKED UP WITH SCORPION COATINGS AS WELL..... BESTEST GUY AROUND, AND I'M SURE IT WOULD BE A GOOD DEAL

Top Bottom