Bowflex tc 10

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone considering a bowflex come buy mine. If its been used for 2 hrs i'd be surprised. List price on them is we paid list price $2600.00 plus tax somebody give me $1900.00 cash OBO

Deano

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me guess....the wife HAD to have it. Hahaha. We have a nice treadmill and a stairclimber that have about as many hours....

All these exercise machines make great shirt drying racks for stuff that can't go in the dryer....

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL. I keep having the same scrap with my ol Lady. She figures we should buy more of this crap...wonders why I don't use the stuff we have. I tell her that I go to the gym.PERIOD. It motivates me to actually do something when I am there and when the day comes I don't feel like going, I just quit paying my membership. Having gym equipment at home motivated me to hide in the garage or in front of the TV away from said equipment...hahaha.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta say thou if i was in the market, bowflex seems to be hands down the best. Good deal, i'll pass along the info if i hear anyone poking around.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk it $1700.00 im tired of looking at this thing.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the Okotoks dump they have a area for used stuff like tables and couches etc. that they sell . I was driving by and they had a area of fitness equipment that was about 1500 sq ft . I thought wow look at all those clothes hangers.LOL

Top Bottom