Bow Cycle Open House

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, i'll have to try beat my last years time of 47 seconds for the belt change competition.;)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just wondering if they will be at the show? Using the show to promote their open house but are they at the show? So if they are kicking off the show early they must be at the show also right? If they are not at the show wouldnt that be like poaching off the show to promote their event? Not a very good way to promote snowmobiling in Alberta by not participating in the show is it?

JUST ASKING!!!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
open house is friday nite, show starts saturday. no conflict that i can see. and it's a awesome event. kudos to them for a second year.

besides sledderglen, parking is free not $12, and admission is free, and it's not a far walk to your vehicle. and they r promoting the sport.
r u guys going to try a blow up another sled again?

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP will be at the sled show...Bow Cycle South is a BRP boutique (they only stock BRP sleds/qauds/seadoos) So if BowCycle isn't at the show first hand the products they sell will be represented by BRP. Suffice?

Looks like you gotta walk through the YammyPoo's to get to the BRP section though. :mad:

Top Bottom