Bouldar Cabins

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the Boulder Cabin at Revelstoke?
snoPro if they opened up a moTeL at the bouLDER caBiN sure would be aLong walK home from ZaLas... Hahahaa remember when we parked in the old parKing lot on the highway the campground across from the old parking lot ... I think was called Canada WesT Lady owned ... AnY hoo iTs the new spoT in Town... RaY MiKes ( ZaLas ) old partner from the daYs inn ... His DaD ROY owns it with his son RaY .. RaY also owned a couple Kegs and builds Custome house s on the ski hiLL ... Hey did ya heaR ... New DaiRY QueeN comin ta town by the Ramada ... BurgeRs and deep chocolaTe shakes ... YuM !! Yum !! For TuM !! TuM !!! Stay safe ... O try stand up when your riding.... BaKeRs tIp of the daY !! CapTian Morgan spiced ruM thanKs U ... LMaO ... beeP !! bee !! Can I geT a CaB ... Ah for foXX creeK one armed johnneys not working tonighT ... I'll just waLK !!! LMaO ReVeLSToKE worLd Class ... Luv this PlaCE ... wooT wooT !!!

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
daT was the anGrY pirate he onlY had 1 eYe... PauL - Lee waNNa a CrackeR ... Yes please !!! Lmao

I have never seen anyone go from glacier house to the regent so quick, or the other way later in the evening!

Inside the cab holding on for dear life and laughing our asses off.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and the smell of weed in the cab. Surprised he kept his job. Lol.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about the cabins for rent plus a couple of tents just before full speed rentals on the trans canada highway going west
The wife and I stayed there last year, it was super nice. Would definitely stay there again. We stayed in the cabins.

Top Bottom