Bought my first Dodge today :)

Turbo_Albertan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fenrichhomes.ca
Well after much debate with myself on which truck to buy, I made up my mind and bought a 2012 dodge cummins 3500 laramie today :). I am in love with the new 3500's but can't pick mine up till monday so I'm getting pretty anxious. This is my first dodge ( last truck was a sierra Denali ) and I am happy to be in a diesel again..

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your luck lol. Actually not a bad truck. I just picked up a 2010 with low miles. They are nice to drive compared to previous body styles.

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
congrats on the ram they are a great ride and just think you dont have to piss in you second fuel tank either how awsome.;)

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
well im getting 12-13L/100k right now with the deletes. before them it was brutal on fuel luckey to get 18L/100k but i dont feather it either pretty heavy on the right foot. ah i did a trip Pre-deleted to Vancouver to visit family and it got 770km to the tank, that was the point that i wasnt happy with the milage and said F it. mod wise i have a Smarty JR, Flo-Pro 5" turbo back, AFE intake manifold, Airaid cold air intake its on 33" rubbers for winter too.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratz, they sure did make the interiors a lot better in the recent years. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as long as it's one that isn't constantly back in the shop.

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well im getting 12-13L/100k right now with the deletes. before them it was brutal on fuel luckey to get 18L/100k but i dont feather it either pretty heavy on the right foot. ah i did a trip Pre-deleted to Vancouver to visit family and it got 770km to the tank, that was the point that i wasnt happy with the milage and said F it. mod wise i have a Smarty JR, Flo-Pro 5" turbo back, AFE intake manifold, Airaid cold air intake its on 33" rubbers for winter too.

what do you figure all the deletes ect cost you? i keep tossing around the diesel/gas argument for when its time to buy, just trying to get some real world info from guys with these trucks, not what the neighbors-cousins-wifes-ex boyfriend thinks he got when he was driving nice....:rolleyes:
i like my hemi and all, but sure would like all that torque. sorry for the hijack:(:beer:

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
well my mods are around the 1500 bucks mark lift and all, but i dont buy much in canada only thing i bought here was the Smarty at NADP, and the rest of it was online at different sites. example. my exhaust was 290 US shipped to my door out of the states up here they want 600 for it. if i bought all my stuff up here it would be well over 3 g's. like you said the torque is great you can tow damn near anything and for the most part have a half diecent fuel price

Reaction score
i have a 2010 dodge 3500 with 285's and a k&n and a bully dog/tripple dog and i never take it out of extreme, and i was getting around 12l/100k, average speed around 125 km, i think they like the rpms up a bit for the best milage and not seem to be lugging them along.. jmo.. and if anybody want to buy the chip its yours for $500, i had a smarty before and would like another one!! :)

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck....Best lookin truck on the market IMHO! Not Biased or anything....lol:d

Get the deletes (exhaust AND EGR) done and have customers claiming 1200kms to a tank HIGHWAY!:beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom