bought boss system at sled show

wildwest

Reaction score
bought a boss nitrous system at sled show for my m1000 already using a slp pipe and boon docker, winter looks like fun. Anybody give me a few pointers on using this system altogther would be much app.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice. that dual setup looked impressive. hope it works good for ya.

dont hold it for more than about 8 seconds. and i use a pressure guage so iknow when im at optimal bottle temp and if im starting to run out. but its not required

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Maxwell, i think the bottle is only 300psi. little lines too.

i dont see how that is possible....theres no way you could get enough nitrous into it at 300lbs.....i mean you would have to have a 10lb bottle @ 300lbs to have the same amount of nitrous as a 3lb bottle at 900psi.

my boondockers systems use the small air lines aswell and run 900psi.

ill check that makes me curios lol

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought a boss nitrous system at sled show for my m1000 already using a slp pipe and boon docker, winter looks like fun. Anybody give me a few pointers on using this system altogther would be much app.

I've heard that octane levels are important when NOS is used. Even in the cats. I would look into this before you push the button.

wildwest

Reaction score
the great thing about the new boss system is there is your nitrous bottle plus
a bottle for race feul, when the nitrous goes throgh the injectors it sucks the right amount of race feul with it

skeeter800x

Reaction score
Who did you buy this off of; and what price. I looked at the dual system locally but it will take a few weeks to get here.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was the 2 bottle system right? Looks very cool. The way that I understand it, is just like you said, the nitrous passes over a venturi on the secondary race fuel bottle, sucking up race fuel on its way to your carbs. I cannot find anything on the web about this system, and I would like to look at it closer.

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
Info: Boss kits, The bottle pressure will be up to 1000+ psi when full, but the outlet pressure going to the nozzle is 300 psi.(regulated) so it is consistant from a full bottle at 1000 psi to where it is getting low at 300psi.
We have them in stock $950cdn.

Terra Alps Racing inc.
778-478-9955
Home | Terra Alps Racing Inc.

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
This was the 2 bottle system right? Looks very cool. The way that I understand it, is just like you said, the nitrous passes over a venturi on the secondary race fuel bottle, sucking up race fuel on its way to your carbs. I cannot find anything on the web about this system, and I would like to look at it closer.

Not quite that way but call if you need more info.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy is going to buy one either at the calgary sled show or from xtreme machines in sylvan lake, for an 06 rev 800.......will let you know how it works after weve installed and tested. the system looks not bad but the only thing im a bit hazy on is how the fuel gets to the injectors......uses suction from the NOS side of it ???

Top Bottom