Bought a quad shipment from US bankruptcy..good deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a great deal on a number of quads from a bankruptcy in the US...these are new still in the crate quads and this is the price delivered to my friends palce in Coaldale. 15 were bought and this is what is left to buy. You can talk to me and I can assure you this is reputable...those of you who know me can verify that...anyways.have a look as they are going fast. PM me and I will get you in on the deal...Jason

Can-Am Outlander 650 EFI $7800, Can-Am Outlander Max 500 EFI XT $8,900, Can-Am Outlander Max 500 EFI $7540, Can-Am Outlander Max 400 EFI $6875, Kawasaki Prairie 360 4X4 $5,540, Suzuki King Quad 400 FS $6,800. All prices are FOB Coaldale + GST.

These thing are going fast, sold another 650 EFI XT last night. If anyone wants one please let them know it's first come first served and the machine will be held only with a deposit of $500.

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
Got a great deal on a number of quads from a bankruptcy in the US...these are new still in the crate quads and this is the price delivered to my friends palce in Coaldale. 15 were bought and this is what is left to buy. You can talk to me and I can assure you this is reputable...those of you who know me can verify that...anyways.have a look as they are going fast. PM me and I will get you in on the deal...Jason

Can-Am Outlander 650 EFI $7800, Can-Am Outlander Max 500 EFI XT $8,900, Can-Am Outlander Max 500 EFI $7540, Can-Am Outlander Max 400 EFI $6875, Kawasaki Prairie 360 4X4 $5,540, Suzuki King Quad 400 FS $6,800. All prices are FOB Coaldale + GST.

These thing are going fast, sold another 650 EFI XT last night. If anyone wants one please let them know it's first come first served and the machine will be held only with a deposit of $500.

Do you offer warranty? Do you provide the NVIS form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom