BOSS seat for the 2012 Pro-Climb/Pro-Cross Chassis. Tell us what you think!!!

Reaction score
How much storage is there compared to the 2010 Cat seat; 40-50%? I think I need one.:d
In comparison to the storage of the 2010, I would say at least 50%. You can easily fit a spare belt and tool kit in the rear storage. You then also have the collapsible storage under the back side. Give us a shout, we would love to build one for you.

Reaction score
I'll be happy to try one out;)
Of course you would all like to try one, but let's be a little more convincing. What would qualify you or someone you know to be an outside Tester? We do our own testing, but what can you offer to the mix? i.e. Pics of sled, riding resume, riding experience....

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course you would all like to try one, but let's be a little more convincing. What would qualify you or someone you know to be an outside Tester? We do our own testing, but what can you offer to the mix? i.e. Pics of sled, riding resume, riding experience....

All I could offer is an honest real world evaluation. I ride about 1500 -2000 miles a year with a good mix of mountain and trail riding. In the mountains the seat matters less as I'm usually standing but when trail riding It matters a whole lot more.
I'm not very nice to my equipment, I don't clean and polish after every ride (although I should). If I get messed up on a highmark I have no problem kicking the sled over and chasing it down the hill and have been known to end up in a tree from time to time.
Although some people on here think they are Bret Rasmussen or Chris Burandt I understand that I am the average rider looking for better equipment to enjoy the sport even more.
Like I said an honest real world opinion.

Unklsnomobile

Reaction score
I think I should test this seat. I'm 340, and if it stands up, I would gladly tell all. However, being tall I would like a seat a couple inches higher.

dirty_duramax

Reaction score
This seat is great!! I like the material, grippy when you are planted down on it, but easy to shuffle over when your trying to avoid that oncoming tree!! I like the 1 inch lower profile, noticed the easier transitions almost immediately. Second boss seat i have owned, and ill admit this is a MUCH nicer product than past models. Fit and finish is beautiful, and quality of the product is great. The thing looks sharp, and the two integrated pouches are nice for storage, but doesnt bulk up the tunnel area of the sled. Steal of a deal at just over 500 bucks. I'm a BOSS believer!!

Attachments

• IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 310

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This seat is great!! I like the material, grippy when you are planted down on it, but easy to shuffle over when your trying to avoid that oncoming tree!! I like the 1 inch lower profile, noticed the easier transitions almost immediately. Second boss seat i have owned, and ill admit this is a MUCH nicer product than past models. Fit and finish is beautiful, and quality of the product is great. The thing looks sharp, and the two integrated pouches are nice for storage, but doesnt bulk up the tunnel area of the sled. Steal of a deal at just over 500 bucks. I'm a BOSS believer!!
Hey duramax... We have the exact same sled minus the seat.... Haha.

dirty_duramax

Reaction score
Hey duramax... We have the exact same sled minus the seat.... Haha.
We must have good taste, I was worried cat was gonna come out with that exact colour scheme for 2013, they came close but we r still good. I've had tonnes of guys likin the white and black. anything unique I guess eh.

Reaction score

That looks great, we are so glad that you like it. I would love to use your picture. Let me know if that is o.k. Thanks for the review, it seems that everyone is feeling the same way you are about this seat.

Reaction score

That looks like the Scotch Creek up to Grizzly Lake Lodge. Nice seat. What did it end up costing you?
Shuswapwoody.

yaya

Reaction score
5-550 is that canadian dollars or US? the way our dollar is going it should cost us less!!!! Tried to pm BOSS SEATS and still no reply, called down there and no one really has an answer for me. I asked for avail, deliver, and why there website says PROCLIMB custom build says coming soon!! Also if you custom build the seat with colors you should be able to pick your height????? I want my seat 4" shorter in height. Still waiting for answers!!!!!!!

dirty_duramax

Reaction score
5-550 is that canadian dollars or US? the way our dollar is going it should cost us less!!!! Tried to pm BOSS SEATS and still no reply, called down there and no one really has an answer for me. I asked for avail, deliver, and why there website says PROCLIMB custom build says coming soon!! Also if you custom build the seat with colors you should be able to pick your height????? I want my seat 4" shorter in height. Still waiting for answers!!!!!!!

ya canadian. prob be around 450 for you id assume. not sure on custom heights, but the seat is low enough you dont catch your foot on, and there is not much material above the fuel tank aleady. i believe it is 2" lower. 4" might be a stretch. 2 is perfect for me.

Top Bottom