BOSS seat for the 2012 Pro-Climb/Pro-Cross Chassis. Tell us what you think!!!

Reaction score
Here it is finally, we have been working really hard on this seat. It is 4lbs lighter and has built in storage. It sits 1" lower than the stock seat and is narrower, the seating area is the same but it does eliminate that bow legged feel when standing. The color scheme is full customizable. Please let us know what you think!!! ProClimb_1.jpg

Reaction score
I want one !!! How much???
$543 for the all black, and if you order now you will only have to wait about 3 weeks, which means you will be riding it this season. ACPC DIAGRAM.JPG There is customizable colors. Here is a diagram of the seat and the panels that can be customized.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be having one under my ass next season! Only got one more mountain trip this year so gonna wait I guess. Good job guys, looks like its top notch work!

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the posts!! Wait till you see the Brett Rasmussen Signature series seat! It is the "Rasmussen Backcountry" Seat. I will post pics on Monday.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seats look awesome, good to see some of u vendors and american riders makin it over to s&m

Reaction score
This one will ride like a stock height seat. Our foam is more resilient and does not sink like the stock seat, you will definitely like the ride of this seat over the stock one. We hope to be at all of the shows, or at least have representation with our product there.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if its the same junk boss seat I bought back in 2010 that fell apart then had to pay another $90.00 for a new cover that was just as big of junk as the last one I had wrecked zippers material fraying garbage workmanship and wont stand behind there product.

M1K

Reaction score
Nice to see the fibrous material gone from the sides....I find its like velcro for the snow and you end up with ice balls on the sides of your seat making you even more bull legged. Darn I wish I didn't just buy one! :(

Reaction score
Crazy8, This seat will not be slick at all. We use our patented 4 way stretch material for the seating area, that is grippy even when it is wet.

Frankthetank, I can understand your frustration, we did have some seats that had flaws and we tried to do everything we could to take care of those customers. I can assure you that these seats are of the highest quality, and will not have issues like some of our seats have in the past. We have learned from those mistakes, just like everyone has to.

Kyle91rs, I appreciate your comments, and yes we spent a lot of time on this seat. Several prototypes, and this is the one that worked out the best and I know you will all love it.

Yes we do have one for the 1100T's, it is this one. It works great for all of the Pro-Climb/Pro-Cross chassis.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any idea when you guys will update your site for the online seat builder?

Top Bottom