boss noss for 06 rev

bjsummit

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has the new boss noss wet system 60HP.
not sure how reliable it is. thinking about getting it. any info would be appreciated

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
& does anyone know what octance of race fuel is best sutited for this nitrous application in the second bottle.......c11, c14 ??!!

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nah man this isnt a system that you tap into the fuel line, it was at the sled show. the new system runs two bottles, one is nitrous and the other race fuel.....when you hit the button NOS from bottle one and race fuel from bottle two go into the regulator, mix, and are then fired through the system injectors into the carb boot. but yeah either way, you figure c11 will work good enough eh...

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but cmon guys, i want to hear some feedback on this system, or any wet nitrous system anyone has had......

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know what the system is. but no one has tried it as it hasnt been on the snow yet as far as i know. but my wet system rips pretty damn good.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet, ever had issues with it, what hp shots are you running, how much do you use it in a day....etc cmon maxwell, gimme some info lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol.

well...i run about a bottle a day... hard to say how many shots that is but its alot. i mix 5l of race fuel since i dont have the seperate injection. i have an adjustable regulator with a twist nob so i can adjust from 5-50hp and i run around 30....i ride probly 50 times a year so that is alot of nitrous through the motor and NO problems yet on any machines ive installed the nitrous on. the 2004 rev is amazing. it pulls so hard and takes out any xp i can put it up against. it hasnt messed up once on me. been very reliable. once and a while it will fall on its face when you hit the button but that is only because im out of nitrous!!

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol awesome ! yeah i had a 40 horse setup on my 01 800 RMK and i loved it, pretty fricken sweet lol, love hitting that button !!! its my buddy that started this thread, hes gonna put that new kit on his 06 800 rev, so yeah. what are you running, 3 lb bottle ??? you live around here (central alberta) ???

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol yeah its addicting. i run a 3lb bottle usually lasts me a full day sometimes 2. im in edmonton but spend most of the winter riding valemount every weekend

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i had the 3 pounder 2..... we are just south an hour or two, ever heard of bowden, olds area ?! but i havnt ridden valemont, the guy that posted this thread and i were looking at vids and pix of valemont riding and would love to giver a try though !

Top Bottom