Boring Japanese UTV's

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when are the other manufacturers going to step up to the plate and try and compete with Polaris and Can-Am? (as far as SPORT UTV's go)

im sure they could make a decent sport UTV if they tried. (Yamaha R1 powered UTV?)

I personally would kill for a KTM UTV.

maybe the market is just too small? who knows im just ranting.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should make a sup-up SIDE BY SIDE 2 stroke ;s that would be a blast to hear it scream in the wood's

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually i really like the japense stuff... mind you im looking for utility hunting thing... i really like the looks of a new honda... love it when they say no belt! The 4 seater Kawi is nice too... just drove one today

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they cost more than a Jeep... You're dooing it wrong

Yup and some are just as big. The way some of them tear up the land, it won't be long before the gov't starts limiting where they can go like they already do with Jeeps and big diggers.
I think the Japanese manufacturer's are doing the right thing by sitting by and letting the others do their long cocking show with the big bore wars and machine size fights. Soon enough the market will top out and most of the bugs will be worked out and around then I bet the Japanese will bring something to the table.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom