Boots

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Northwave Legends. Quick lace system, held up for a good season last year (~20 days sledding/sled skiing and 40 days ski hill riding)

I will likely get another season on them, though they are starting to pack out. All in all, really impressed.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have HMK's and only got to use them a handfull of times last winter. They seem to be good when its -10 to -15 as thats the coldest it was when i got them. It didn't take long on our may revy trip for my feet to be soaked though. I thought they would keep my feet somewhat dry but i'm not sure if any boot other than a rubber boot can keep for feet dry at that time of year. I hope they work good in the cold.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Klim Adrenaline, hands down!

Great fan of Dog River slippers (rubber boots with liners) until I was sorry about the "no support factor"! Bragged about them keeping feet dry in the creeks (ours run all winter and many times someone gets stuck on the crossing), easy maintenance, and cheap at $39.95.

The Klim's breathe! My feet sweat readily but were never cold last winter (56 days of pretty much all day riding). Dry out well and stayed together all winter. Look for end of season sales or last year's inventory and you should be able to get them in the $150 neighbourhood......Good luck:d:d:d

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a couple pairs of Klim boots, did not really care for them.

Just wore out a pair of Burton snowboard boots, and will get the same again. Comfortable, dry, good grip, blah blah blah.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair of Klim Adrenaline boots got them for 200.00 haven't tried them yet, just another reason to look forward to winter!

Jemeda11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got off kijiji and there are a lot of snowboard boots there new and just used a little for cheap.400$ boots for 30$

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got off kijiji and there are a lot of snowboard boots there new and just used a little for cheap.400$ boots for 30$

Just make sure you avoid the ones with hooks on them. Not worth destroying a sled seat for a set of cheap boots!

malinowski3

Reaction score
wore my dunlop rubber boots this year and would never go to any other boot my feet would never sweat , be wet or be cold best boots i have ever bought

Top Bottom