boots needed

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Get the ones that fit the best and make sure the buckles are good quality. I have alpinestars. Keep in mind while shopping for boots that its not the bling that counts but the safety and comfort. good luck.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alpine stars are the way to go, I have the Tech 8 boot with a removeable booty and cushions, and if ya got the $$ get the Tech 10 they are even more comfy, but I love mine and I have a few pairs of alpine stars and only good things to say. but like SumX54 says they must be comfy and every ones feet are different.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the Alpinestars...I have the Tech 7's....great support and very comfortable!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alpinestars Tech 6 here, not as flexible as the 8 or 10 but high quality boots for sure.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do Alpinestars hold up in mud/water? I realize they aren't built to be waterproof, but do they fit comfortably tight enough not to fill up with water? And how are they with cleaning the inside should it get water/mud in them?

I do like the tech 10's, but don't want to pay the price for a pair just to find they aren't ideal for ATV riding/mudding.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One option is to look at the boots with the removable & washable "booty". As far as the water issue, I find as long as I have a pair of long pants over them, they stay dry. Like you said, they are not waders...so don't walk through 2' of water. If it is a quick dip, mine seem to stay dry....
I have a friend who has a pair of Thor's...and he likes them but not OVERLY impressed.

Top Bottom