Boosting my m8. Silber setup?

loffelbein88

Reaction score
Hey. I have a 2010 m8 le and my buddy has a 2012 proclimb 800 and we wanna put a PG turbo on. We have been looking at the silber kits. Fit and finish look real nice. The only thing I question is has any one ran these turbo kits on there Polaris sleds before. How many miles on them? I know there a newer company but from what I hear they work great on the Polaris. And they are 2000-2500 cheaper then a BD. Any input would be appreciated. And also wondering if I can run it on 91 at 2000 feet at 4psi?

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the pumpgas kits from push, they seem to be priced reasonable and seem well assembled.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey. I have a 2010 m8 le and my buddy has a 2012 proclimb 800 and we wanna put a PG turbo on. We have been looking at the silber kits. Fit and finish look real nice. The only thing I question is has any one ran these turbo kits on there Polaris sleds before. How many miles on them? I know there a newer company but from what I hear they work great on the Polaris. And they are 2000-2500 cheaper then a BD. Any input would be appreciated. And also wondering if I can run it on 91 at 2000 feet at 4psi?

I'm confused by a couple of your statements.

1) You are talking about Cats but asking if anyone has put on their Polaris? Totally different sleds and setup, so....?

2) Can you run 91 at 2000 ft at 4 PSI? Best to ask Silber directly, not sure why you'd go to the trouble of installing boost to run 4 lbs though, buy a pipe for $500 and you'll have just as much HP.

Remember, you get what you pay for. Just because a kit is cheaper, don't mean its comparable. Cheaping out on a turbo build will cost you in the long run IMO, generic parts are the same, but the fuel control is where the kits seem to differ and more times than not, this is a huge factor in whether or not the kit works well. Better fuel control = more $$$

loffelbein88

Reaction score
I'm asking about the Polaris cause silber just started this season with the cats so there arnt any done out there yet and wanna see how they work for poo owners. What kind power they see etc. And I live at 2000 feet and ride at home a fair bit and in the hills. So wud like a kit that I can run at home and in the hills. I wud also like to stay on 91 octane fuel.

Reaction score

The silber kit works great, we ran two pros last year for 800 miles with no issues. Silber makes a kit for the proclimb but nothing for your M8. I have sold one proclimb kit so far but have not done the install. You could run premium at 2000 at 4 psi with the power addiction head.

Top Bottom