Boost-It Intercooled T3...Trees or Chutes?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a happy camper. Awesome kit, awesome service and support. The first 500 kms have been flawless and everything I was promised. Thanks to Neil and TJ!

twumba

Reaction score
How much boost? fuel? I'm so tempted right now to turbo my 174 t3...at say 5lbs is there really a need to intercool? ever had any rods break? hows the non intercooled on reeds? sorry for all the questions but its what I'm asking myself, lol
Looks to be running on point by the way

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1300 km's now on mine, Hasn't missed a beat

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NM

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
How much boost? fuel? I'm so tempted right now to turbo my 174 t3...at say 5lbs is there really a need to intercool? ever had any rods break? hows the non intercooled on reeds? sorry for all the questions but its what I'm asking myself, lol
Looks to be running on point by the way
We run 5-8 lbs depending on what we're doing and snow conditions.
The intercooler is recommended for guys that want maximum power without running more boost. The Altitude comp kit works very well for what it was designed to do, but there is more power in dense air, and better reed life with cooler air.
We have had one guy break a rod, and not really certain why. There is plenty of speculation as to why it happens, but I still think any detonation is bad. I have heard of stock motors breaking rods too.
Out of 55 or so Doo kits on the snow, none have lost a reed with our reed mod.
If the US dollar stays close to where it is, we will be raising prices 2-500.00 next season depending on kits. We have a few Doo kits left at this yrs price. At almost half price to some of the US kits, it's a good value considering we give up nothing when comparing performance.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a friend take out my old side mount TSS and I took the new boost it sled, it was nice to be able to compare each side by side, but geeze I couldn't wait to get off that thing and get back on the new one, not even close

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a friend take out my old side mount TSS and I took the new boost it sled, it was nice to be able to compare each side by side, but geeze I couldn't wait to get off that thing and get back on the new one, not even close

I think a lot of it probably has to do with clutch set ups and tuning. The principals of forced induction are all fairly similar.

NM

Reaction score
Trying some different colour options. Very excited about the new 850...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 496
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 511

NM

Reaction score
Had ourselves a friendly two stroke vs four stroke Winternutz vs Boost-It chute out in Revy last weekend.
The Boost-It Doos were dominant being the only sleds to climb Armpit in Monster bowl, Runway 4 left hook in Airport, 90 and Campout in lower bullpen. They also climbed all other airport chutes, Gash chute in Monster, Sweny St in Bullpen and all Finger chutes in Turtle. It's amazing how far two strokes have come in the last few years.
2016 Master Sled Golf RD1 - YouTube

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Had ourselves a friendly two stroke vs four stroke Winternutz vs Boost-It chute out in Revy last weekend.
The Boost-It Doos were dominant being the only sleds to climb Armpit in Monster bowl, Runway 4 left hook in Airport, 90 and Campout in lower bullpen. They also climbed all other airport chutes, Gash chute in Monster, Sweny St in Bullpen and all Finger chutes in Turtle. It's amazing how far two strokes have come in the last few years.
2016 Master Sled Golf RD1 - YouTube

You're doing it right Neil.... Awesome, buddy!!! Gotta doo the 850 next :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom