Boost and ATF gauges?

spacoli

Reaction score
what is everybody running for boost and air to fuel gauge on their m1100t/9000? I am new to the turbo scene and am looking for any suggestions. just picked up a m9000, got clutch and engine goodies coming, wondering best gauges and mounts to use. pics would be awesome too. thanks guys.

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I am using a Koso X-2 gauge. Measures boost, AFR, and water temp. Here is a write up on it on Snowest. Review: Koso X2 Boost/Temp/AFR Gauge - SnoWest Snowmobile Forum I am not home right now so I cant take pics of my gauge. If you decide to get one of these gauges I can help by telling you where to mount the water temp sensor. I also ordered a handlebar mount that KOSO makes.

spacoli

Reaction score
ya that shoulda read "AFR" gauge haha stupid flatlander. anyway also wondering what everybody using in the mechanical gauge department. if they are any cheaper to setup and more reliable?

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
If you go mechanical go with autometer liquid filled boost gauge and a AEM air fuel gauge with wide band O2 sensor. The cheap not liquid filled boost gauges suck! They flutter around like panties in the wind lol. AEM air/fuel gauges are top notch! It's all I run, I like the look better then the koso, but that's just personal opinion.
Dustin

Top Bottom