Boondocker turbo

cheeky24

Reaction score
Hey guys been checking these kits out, I've seen them work well on cats and pros. What are your guys thoughts anyone running one or have ridden one. There write up seems pretty decent.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id say you camt go wrong with a boondocker kit.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not buy local? Right down the road, tss has a great, reliable turbo setup. They use a proven fuel system from boost-it. As far as the pro turbo, boost-it has a complete kit that is in my opinion far superior then any other us brand kit. If you ever have an issue, you can literally drive to the shop for help. Good luck doing that with boondocker. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they have a great kit kits well. And they have big names backing them. But I think you should seriously look at what is available in your back yard.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Boondocker Canada in Midway,BC is closer to Castlegar than Salmon arm. Just an observation, not trying to say either kit is better

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Deano670 on here a pm or search his number for Mad Motorsports! He is a dealer for boondocker turbos in Leduc. Don't think you will find a better guy to deal with and won't lie to you to get your business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would also give Dean at MAD a shout. Best service I have ever had and he will stand behind his products and install 100%!!!
Give Deano670 on here a pm or search his number for Mad Motorsports! He is a dealer for boondocker turbos in Leduc. Don't think you will find a better guy to deal with and won't lie to you to get your business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom