Boondocker Turbo Tunnel dump exhaust

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering how the belt drive belt on the 2013 Pro RMK holds up to the heat from the exhaust of the tunnel dump set up on a Boondocker turbo kit. Any info is appreciated!

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering how the belt drive belt on the 2013 Pro RMK holds up to the heat from the exhaust of the tunnel dump set up on a Boondocker turbo kit. Any info is appreciated!

If your running a turbo with the belt drive Pro, expect problems, you should had gone with a chain drive if you were planning on turboing. The belt doesn't fair very well with the addition load from the turbo, seen many break because of it.

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the heads up, I have heard there is a stronger belt you can get, have you heard any info on this? Thanks

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There has been big improvements in the belt and drive unit components but overall the belt drive is better suited for the non turbo crowd and the chain drive for the turbo enthusiast.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a 13' Pro boost-it HO kit with a 174 x 2.5" with zero belt issues on 2200 kms last season on first gen. belt. Proper break-in is key.
Take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 13 BD Pro at 1200mi that's been turbo'd from day one. Still on the original QD belt. I would take the belt drive system over the chain case.

Top Bottom