Boondocker help.

OLE 11

Reaction score
New to the box and mods! I have a 2008 m1000 with 09 flash,Slp full exhaust, Boysen rad valves , and 3 degree timing key. Need a map set up for 2500 feet and one for Valmont area? Any help would be Greatly appreciated!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you go on the SLP website Arctic Cat - Exhaust Systems & Components - Starting Line Products download the instructions and scroll down untill you see the boondocker box settings. Its a good place to start. I highly recommend an air/fuel guage to tune with. I was told with my M8 to keep the A/F numbers between 11.0 and 12.8. once you play with it a bit you will see that they are easy to use. I am also guessing that a map for 2500 feet won't need to be modified much for higher elevations, maybe leaned out a bit in the mid range (6500-7200 rpm) and the high end (7800 rpm) I hope this helps.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What he said....starting numbers only. They all end up different. My nephew and I have identical setups for exhaust mods and such, but our tuning numbers are totally different.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had both egt's and A/F guage and ended up taking the egt's off because if the A/F numbers were good, so were the exhaust temps. You could also look up Arctic edge motorsports and talk to Brent Linderman, he is a cat guru and has maps for lots of pipe combos.

Top Bottom