Boondocker Control Box

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was told that changing the settings on the control box is easy but after reading the small book of instructions I,m a little confused.I,m hoping that you only have to change maps that are already tuned into the box by the installer.This would mean only 5 different settings.Anyone with any experience with the boondocker control box with N2o,could you elaborate.Changing maps is fairly easy so I,m hoping thats all I will need to do for altitude changes.Your knowledge is appreciated.
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That new piggy back is supposed to be a big improvement over the old box. Did you install egt? When tuning all boxes ,tune slowly do not make leap type changes. Did you consider wet nos?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am new to the nos thing,I do have the new box but I got to call Rory to find out exactly how he set it up.Went in to see rory and told him to put in what ever he thought was best for my sled,should have asked more questions before I left. He said its set up as best as he could set it up in his shop,I got home and read the instructions and I'm guessing he set up the maps and I just have to change them to match conditions!
catmando!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am new to the nos thing,I do have the new box but I got to call Rory to find out exactly how he set it up.Went in to see rory and told him to put in what ever he thought was best for my sled,should have asked more questions before I left. He said its set up as best as he could set it up in his shop,I got home and read the instructions and I'm guessing he set up the maps and I just have to change them to match conditions!
catmando!

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!:cool:

Top Bottom