Bonnyville area trail maps and accommodations ???

Wranglergirl

Reaction score
Hello

We are planning a family day xmas ride up in the Bonnyville/Heinsburg area. Experienced along with some novice riders.
Does anyone have any trail maps also any gps locations of the "cabins" up there for a weiner roast pit stop. Any other info on a good place to stay too! Would like to plan a nice day for a family snowmobile outing, looking for more trail and bush riding, other than the Iron Horse. I am unable to find any trail maps so far on any sites.
Thanks for the help/info

...let it snow...let it snow...let it snow

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello

We are planning a family day xmas ride up in the Bonnyville/Heinsburg area. Experienced along with some novice riders.
Does anyone have any trail maps also any gps locations of the "cabins" up there for a weiner roast pit stop. Any other info on a good place to stay too! Would like to plan a nice day for a family snowmobile outing, looking for more trail and bush riding, other than the Iron Horse. I am unable to find any trail maps so far on any sites.
Thanks for the help/info

...let it snow...let it snow...let it snow

I think if you call Terry @ T&T Powersports 780-826-6121 he should be able to get that information to you, or message the user "pipes" here on the site, both are more than helpful individuals.

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the new ASA website. Lots of maps to get you started.

Top Bottom