Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet I can guess the reason he died...

Screenshot_20220109-182600_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-182607_Telegram.jpg

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He was a person who took nothing seriously (even life) and spoke his mind. He will be missed.

anyone still beleive get to the top of hollywood by just "being a good actor" or maybe connected some other way..

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly his comedy was very vulgar considering his roll on full house

Reactions: RXN

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went and seen him at the comic strip years ago. Was with a couple buddies. My drunk overweight buddy got stuck right at the stage. Bob pretty much did his whole show on him. Made fun of him bad! After the show where you leave out the back door of the building Bob was out there signing autographs. My buddy went up to him to shake his hand to say no hard feelings. He walked up stuck out his hand and Bobs bodyguards beat him up lol. Talk about injury to insult

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went and seen him at the comic strip years ago. Was with a couple buddies. My drunk overweight buddy got stuck right at the stage. Bob pretty much did his whole show on him. Made fun of him bad! After the show where you leave out the back door of the building Bob was out there signing autographs. My buddy went up to him to shake his hand to say no hard feelings. He walked up stuck out his hand and Bobs bodyguards beat him up lol. Talk about injury to insult
Well then sounds like karma paid him a visit last night.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly his comedy was very vulgar considering his roll on full house
He was fawking brutal at River cree when we seen him. I honestly thought people were gonna start booing. It was so bad It gave the whole place a real awkward feeling, I can’t believe people didn’t start walking out.

Top Bottom