boat storage

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I just purchased a 18 foot starcraft inboard/outboard and im wondering where some good and relatively inexpensive(under 35 per month) places to store a boat for the winter are. Im hoping for indoor heated storage but may settle for outdoor storage the only stipulation is Im going to need to be able to work on it throughout the winter so i need somewhere that has relatively easy access from edmonton.

Sitting on the trailer she's 23 feet long and my garage is only 21 long so that is why I need storage, any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks for your help

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Good luck finding indoor heated storage for $35 a month...Just sayin.

Best option is to rent an oversized garage in the city somewhere, I've looked around and they run 175-300 a month plus heat, otherwise your gonna be hard pressed brother, I had my new one winterized and it's home is the breezeway for the winter...

I'll e-mail you a guy's adress in New serepta, he offeres indoor heated for sea-doos for $20 a month but I asked him about keeping mine there, he has room in a heated shop with limited access (when he's around) I never did discuss price but I'll send you his info.....

Pics of the boat??????

So I just purchased a 18 foot starcraft inboard/outboard and im wondering where some good and relatively inexpensive(under 35 per month) places to store a boat for the winter are. Im hoping for indoor heated storage but may settle for outdoor storage the only stipulation is Im going to need to be able to work on it throughout the winter so i need somewhere that has relatively easy access from edmonton.

Sitting on the trailer she's 23 feet long and my garage is only 21 long so that is why I need storage, any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks for your help

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pics will be comming soon(this week end probably)
but theres a feller that has indoor storrage east of buck lake for $1.75 per foot, per month but it seems so far to travel i need to replace one of the heads on the motor and i didn't quite want to travle that far even somewhere that was indoor storage but not heated would be fine

bogger you got mud duck winterized as well or were you thinking about going to the lake this weekend or whats your plans

and on another note where is a good place to take the boaters test and what knowledge do i need to have?

thanks

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
pics will be comming soon(this week end probably)
but theres a feller that has indoor storrage east of buck lake for $1.75 per foot, per month but it seems so far to travel i need to replace one of the heads on the motor and i didn't quite want to travle that far even somewhere that was indoor storage but not heated would be fine

bogger you got mud duck winterized as well or were you thinking about going to the lake this weekend or whats your plans

Mud duck is still in the water/Ice at Wab...gotta go check on the old girl tonight

and on another note where is a good place to take the boaters test and what knowledge do i need to have?

Do the boaters test online, I still need to take mine as well.thanks

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll bring the :beer:

but seriously if thats possible it sounds like a good idea

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if we want to set up a day/night to get the tests done im game whenever you guys are.

Top Bottom