Boat Stolen and Abandoned in Wabamun

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well time to Sit and kick my own ass, lastnight i left my boat in the lake at Wabamun, as i have done most of the season last year, this evening i find her on the other side of Moonlight bay beached, ignition busted, life jackets gone, ski bar that was hidden in the bow gone, one cleat ripped out, unsure of motors running condition and canopy ripped to shreads....my poor baby, never again

i guess i have to learn the hard way.

Attachments

• SSPX0034.jpg
    SSPX0034.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 25

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Sorry bout your luck.That really sucks.Hope you find the punks that did it but the chances of that are probly slim....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Sorry bout your luck.That really sucks.Hope you find the punks that did it but the chances of that are probly slim....

i will ask around the docks when i get the chance, police cant do anything due to the weather over last night...blah blah blah insurance will cover some, but wont fix the heart ache of knowing someone molested my baby

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
That really sucks P7. Good you got her back though.

hopefully ins. comes through for me, all and all the motor was still there, lift pump still worked, bilge pump was good, lights came on, hopefully they couldn't get her started and the motor is okie dokie. now to find a ski-bar that fits a 1980 vanguard

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully ins. comes through for me, all and all the motor was still there, lift pump still worked, bilge pump was good, lights came on, hopefully they couldn't get her started and the motor is okie dokie. now to find a ski-bar that fits a 1980 vanguard

We'll keep our toes crossed for your insurance.............:d

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
main reason for this post is so others who decide "hey i'm just going to leave it in over night, and/or have done it a thousand times before......it can happen.....i dont want anyone else to get that sinking feeling when they drive up the the dock and your baby's not there

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shouldn't have to worry , but more stuff getting stole every year , worth pulling out , keeping everything under lock and key , make everything difficult for the thieves , they are lazy leaches

hope everthing works out for ya :beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your boat. I leave mine over night once in awhile but not at that dock. Still .... makes a guy think twice thats for sure. :(

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your boat p7!!:(

had my only snowmobile trailer stolen during the summer... had the tongue under the camper and they still stole it... police found it two weeks later with blue fuzzy carpet on it, painted blue, lights all busted out.. snowmobile tie down and track gone, tongue twisted and bent... was painted a nice black with a yellow pin stripe until they got ahold of it...

i hope u find the young punks and teach them a lil thing about respect.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok that is just bullshirt,,, anyone whos steals or borrows from me and gets caught would not be found in a desirable condition, im thinking many small razor blade cuts, iodine, some salt,little bit of bleach... or battery acid...

and im normally a real real real nice guy but stealing from me is like kicking my kid, slapping my wife, or scratching my 72 mustang, UNFORGETTABLE !!!!!!! and i have made it to forgive yet in my 12 step healing process with the my therapist.....

T.

did you every notice if you break it down its THE RAPIST.... just an observation... let me know if you need help with the stake out.....

the only bad ride is the one you missed!!!!

94fordguy

Glad you got it back... I just wonder how long it will take before society as a whole decides to start actually punishing these low-lifes... :mad::mad:

Top Bottom