BMP exhaust on 2012 etec

cbsharp

Reaction score
I just picked up my 2012 summit yesterday and I am looking at getting a bmp y pipe and exhaust can. I dont know whether to get the Full velocity muffler or the powder lite muffler. Or should I look at something else like what specialty sleds has for example.

cbsharp

Reaction score
I just ordered a bmp powderlite can and bmp y pipe. Can't wait to go play in the hills

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the powderlite on my 2012 freeride... sounds good in the garage havent got a chance to ride it in the hills yet tho

Demon700

Reaction score
I ordered a BMP Powder Lite for my 2012 Freeride. Will be here this weekend, not supposed to be as loud as the 800R, I like the sound. My dad has a 800 cat with a full velocity and it sounds pretty sweet as well. Can't wait to hear it! I will post a sound clip when I can.

cbsharp

Reaction score
I ordered a BMP Powder Lite for my 2012 Freeride. Will be here this weekend, not supposed to be as loud as the 800R, I like the sound. My dad has a 800 cat with a full velocity and it sounds pretty sweet as well. Can't wait to hear it! I will post a sound clip when I can.
Lucky! I am still waiting for mine. I ordered it 10 days ago. I guess I have to be patient

CrAWlSpACe

Reaction score
I just sold my powederlite, obnoxiously loud, makes your ears ring after a bit in your helmet. Also when it gets hot you will have hesitation, this is why they sell the sensor extender to make the computer think the exhaust is running cooler. The fit of the velocity is horrible too, it will eventually start rubbing on the chain case. I started with the velocity and ended with the powderlite. No thanks on either went to the hps 100% better

Top Bottom