Blue Thunder in action

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of shots with the SST drag sled in action. My daughter has a 1976 250 Z Cat and loves to take dad on! The Jet prevailes!
100_1986.jpg

100_2030.jpg

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, know kidding! The Kohler powered Jet is not as fast as the Suzuki in the Cat. With my fat a$$ on it... Jet gonna loose! I weigh at least a buck and quarter more that the blondie! Still great fun to have my daughter out there playing with dad! Cheers!:)

DYSLEXIC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, know kidding! The Kohler powered Jet is not as fast as the Suzuki in the Cat. With my fat a$$ on it... Jet gonna loose! I weigh at least a buck and quarter more that the blondie! Still great fun to have my daughter out there playing with dad! Cheers!:)

Love the Cat your daughter is riding!

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. She has a 75 Z 340 as well. She loves the black and well... black.:)

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work on your sleds, cant wait till my kidlets get a bit older and hopefully want to hang out in the shop preparing their rides for vintage rallies!!!

Moose1258

Reaction score
I don't know if you're interested ,but there's a company here in Ontario called O.R.P.S that makes repro body parts for just about any kind of sled that was ever made, and they specialize in SnoJet body parts,and belly pans.

Top Bottom