Blue River Information Thread

Braaap

Reaction score
Ya agreed is there any grooming information this year. I Understand that due to resources grooming may be unavailable or not regular just nice to know ahead of time what we are in for. Sometimes bring the old guys out with us still and they cant handle the whoops like they used to. (think i might be turning into the old guy now)

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya agreed is there any grooming information this year. I Understand that due to resources grooming may be unavailable or not regular just nice to know ahead of time what we are in for. Sometimes bring the old guys out with us still and they cant handle the whoops like they used to. (think i might be turning into the old guy now)

What age group are you referring to as "old guys" ? AND what's your age ? Just curious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya wouldnt need a lift, i live just south of there... Lemme know if ya wouldnt mind a tag along or anyone else fer that matter. Just finished my stint in camp and need to burn some fuel.

farmerxp

Reaction score
Does bone creek have a decent riding area or is it all myth? And I'm talking besides caribou and ski area closures. Tried it a couple days ago and ended up burning all fuel on fs roads. Dead ends and not enough snow in trees to get through to alpine.

Sent from my iPhone using

michaud2307

Reaction score
Almost made it in salmon today. There was 8 of us and we got pretty close but trying again tommorow

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bone Creek has NO open Sledding areas, That Valley is closed to snowmobiling due to caribou closure.
There's a monitored BRPP member only Sled/ski/board in that area that requires a membership and Permit to access.

Does bone creek have a decent riding area or is it all myth? And I'm talking besides caribou and ski area closures. Tried it a couple days ago and ended up burning all fuel on fs roads. Dead ends and not enough snow in trees to get through to alpine.

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I probed 8' of snow at treeline in Groundhog West, stuck-fest of the month.
East Ghog Deiberts 003.jpg
. East Ghog Deiberts 001.jpg

Top Bottom