Blue river break in

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wont be riding this weekend, cause i got no money for fuel, but ilbe keeping an eye out on the parking lots close to town here for everyone, i will be on a 06 rev x with a cold wave jacket on, so if anyone sees me at the lot say hey ! :)

Make sure you take licence plate #'s of anyone pulling in parking lot and report to rcmp , you don't want to confront anyone and get yourself in a bad situation
:d

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got truck out of body shop today , Zender ford did great job , 8 days in = 8 day rental , 2000.00 + damage , 1/2 cards replaced 100.00 , ect , pitty the little puke if I ever stumble accross them:hunter2:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well i watched the parking lots on the weekend for a good part of the day, and i didnt see much suspecious around, i counted 6 trucks when i was there till around 3 pm i was there off and on while playing around in the gravel pits

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on , if people periodically pop in and spead the word people are watching you never know who it gets to , will help clean it up ,

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple of qoutes from another site a week or two befor this. Maybe the same Pr1cks. Leave PG to to chetwnd, leave PG got to valemont. Ya never know. Ba$tards is all I can say.

THEIVES out North of Prince George

Went out riding North of Bear Lake, okay conditions, came back and some THEIVES broke into 3 of the 4 trucks there, poped the locks, and only got to 1 truck befor we scared them off, they stole a Klim gear bag, Klim gloves, Beacon, shoes, VISA's. Lucky we didnt catch them red handed.

Hey the same thing happned to us on saturday we were out at Beaver creek about 10km north of powder King and same thing we got back to the truck they popped the locks out of the doors of both trucks and stole $550 dollars out of the one guys wallet left his visa stole a flashlight and radar detector and just ransacked the other truck..Pissed off would really like to know who is doing it. You didnt happen to see what they were driving did you?

had my truck broken into on sunday just past summit lake, did the same thing poped the lock out but they left all the cash in my truck just wanted my subs,amp,gps and jacket. I also just got the word from someone that they used one of the visa's that they stole in a beer store in pg and they got the picure of the two guys faces i will be getting that pic and posting it on here soon they will be found.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it happens everywhere and by the sounds of it often , Local clubs may need to talk about this and put some kind of program together to help this out , I'm sure there is some kind of pattern here , sure be nice to see these low lifes caught and names published:rant:

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya something like that would work just need patience and a big stick haha

sledhead65

Reaction score
I think the cops are getting pissed off as well.. last weekend i was at Allen and a guy was walking around the trucks walking a little white dog so i approached him.. (thought it was wierd he was walking between trucks and trailers), and told him "we get nervous at people walking amongst units"... showed me a badge saying "you don't need to worry about me" as he smiled, i returned the smile and thanked him on behalf of the sledders.. i think he was doing it on his own time... but we had a 10 minute conversation anyways.. he feels its a "certain group of individuals in the area" so i read that as locals.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the cops are getting pissed off as well.. last weekend i was at Allen and a guy was walking around the trucks walking a little white dog so i approached him.. (thought it was wierd he was walking between trucks and trailers), and told him "we get nervous at people walking amongst units"... showed me a badge saying "you don't need to worry about me" as he smiled, i returned the smile and thanked him on behalf of the sledders.. i think he was doing it on his own time... but we had a 10 minute conversation anyways.. he feels its a "certain group of individuals in the area" so i read that as locals.

Good to here post like this :d:beer: I'm sure local businesses appreciate and count on the bussiness but this is another form of them showing just how much they do appreciate it , like the famous saying goes build it and they will come

Top Bottom