Blue river 2 seats open Feb 18-21

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so you know.....Catpride does bbq in the trailer on Friday night in the parking lot.....so just come on down and have a cold one with him.....:d:d

SHAT NO........more like in the trailer cooking HOT WINGS............OH YA FRIDAY NIGHT WING NIGHT IS COMING

Sounds like a plan to me! looking so forward to a new place.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue river rocks, when all the snow in Valemount has melted Blue River still has six foot wind rows at the curb. We have not been to all the riding areas but Finn creek is a great place to go. Have fun!!!

Trench:beer:

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is also parrberry, and foam that can be really fun. If avy conditions are high, like pride said stay the fawk out of the holy grail, and north blue. Have fun.:beer::beer::d

Last edited:

mikecbi

Reaction score
seems like Catpride is quite a dick.The kid was just stating a fact.In regards to you "working 7 days a week and having no money"get your priorities straight you sound like a 15 year old kid.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like Catpride is quite a dick.The kid was just stating a fact.In regards to you "working 7 days a week and having no money"get your priorities straight you sound like a 15 year old kid.

lol you just need to get to know Catpride ..... he is a big teddy bear ....

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FIRST OFF- I'm not your DUDE........PUNK........I work 7 days a week........and I got NO money..........lastly your not driving his truck....I never have heard of a sled license.........OK not done before you DUDE someone else learn how to spell

Little hard on poor Andre don't you think...."DUDE"
I'm sure you've been called worse.:nono:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is also parrberry, and foam that can be really fun. If avy conditions are high, like pride said stay the fawk out of the holy grail, and north blue. Have fun.:beer::beer::d

I believe Parrberry is closed cause of Caribou......

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FIRST OFF- I'm not your DUDE........PUNK........I work 7 days a week........and I got NO money..........lastly your not driving his truck....I never have heard of a sled license.........OK not done before you DUDE someone else learn how to spell

Hey, I may SUCK at spelling but im gunna be rich.. btw dont you need a lisence to book into your own hotel room?

SnoWorks

Reaction score
Thanks Lexy for the heads up.
K, Poker Rally Feb 19th. The club will have a tent set up between the Glacier Mountain Lodge and the Petro Can. Where you can draw your first 2 cards,
Then on a well marked, groomed trail 50 miles south to Avola.
Draw 2 more cards @ the Log Inn Pub, bugers ETC:beer::beer:
You can fuel up at the gas station there also.
Then back to Blue. Last card draw at the upper Legion, Dinner and Dance.
It's a great time.ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Catpride said, the local guys here Blue Jewel Robin, Bill at the Glacier, Steve the groomer guy, just to name a few have all the info you will need to have an amazing first trip to Blue River.
Feel free to PM if you need more info.

Cheers,
Brandy

Top Bottom