Blue Lake

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friends rode yesterday in blue lake 1 1/2 feet of fresh snow up top and a sunny day to boot. So there is still lots of riding to be had!! I should have stayed another Day!!:D

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue Lake is staging at km 7, not much room to turn around so leave the big trailers at the bottom. Trail up is in good condition and we had awesome snow. I'll put a short video together when I get a chance. hey Nos after the first great day, we decided to go back Wed and explore the area better. It is now on the list of my favorite areas! :wtg:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on good to hear it was funn for all. Its on my list of favorite places!!! We'll have to hook up and go quadding this year? any thoughts...on where?

Last edited by a moderator:

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went quadding west of Caroline last Saturday with the ole lady. Trails were almost bare and the frost is about 6" down so no real mud yet. We go west of Sundre every May Long so your more than welcome to join us Nos! Got my Sled tore down today, only need a new bumper piece and I got the hole in my pipe welded up this morning. There is an H shaped piece in the nose that got bent as well, but I think I straightened it enough to reuse. Chris's tunnel is not as bad as first thought, so it should be a easy fix.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was that all that was damaged on Chris's sled? West of sundre sounds good I lived in Bearberry for 2 years its great back there!

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on, we usually camp just down the road at TeePee Pole Creek, right beside the bible camp or whatever that place is. Put alink for the BlueLake video,hope it works. Not a long video but gives an idea of the snow we had. You just have to click on BlueLake

GRD

Reaction score
Good Video!

Right on, we usually camp just down the road at TeePee Pole Creek, right beside the bible camp or whatever that place is. Put alink for the BlueLake video,hope it works. Not a long video but gives an idea of the snow we had. You just have to click on BlueLake

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Griz I am wishing I had of stayed now!!....Thanks ALOT:( Good video your going to have to do up a DVD for me like what Kent has. cheers

Top Bottom