ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330753044.706228.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 509

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!!!!

We received about 4-6 Inches in Town Yesterday and now It is Dripping outside here in the Valley Bottom.....

Current Temp. is =2.1C. ~~ Calm ~~

I have A LOT of Opening's during the Week like from Sunday - Thursday's I am WIDE OPEN !

Soooo.....Come Pound POW During the Week !

POW-WOW will Ride with Ya on Friday's or Saturday's........

Give Us a Shout and try Us out !....250-673-BLUE ( 2583 )

Stay Tuned more to come.....

Hooligen

Reaction score
Ya man is gonna be sweet, im dying for some deep and steep. Spent the last 2 days making sure ill be running the whole time. Braaaaaaaaapp!!!

Sure hope i'll be able to keep up with you boys, on the bars and in the bars. Tunning up the liver and the sled right now just so both of us will be ready.:d Hope your not late Kev because im so ansy i'd leave without ya.JK. If i left you at home who would we all laugh at. lol

Hurry up week!

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!

Just POURING in the Valley Bottom....+1.0 C. You know that means A LOT of Snow Up Top !!

BLUE RIVER HAS BEEN ISSUED A SNOWFALL WARNING 15 TO 20 CMS. Snow on the way......

Stay tuned for Accumulation Report.....

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How were the avy conditions at groundhog today? Got the shut scared out of us one to many times today

We were in Groundhog yesterday. We were just in the trees. First time in there. Does it open up at all? We never seen or heard anything.

Now North Blue Or Big Blue not sure what it is actually called. We were in there on Saturaday. Way to many close calls for this guy. Were heard at least 7 come down. We couldn't see anytning. One came down behind us we could hear it . We all fired up our sleds and took off. I know be carefull where you park. And another we recieved the snow blast from it. Very Very unstable. This is not to mention the ones that would have came down while we were riding. We heard all these while we were sitting. We never attempted any hills at all this was just on the way back.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure hope i'll be able to keep up with you boys, on the bars and in the bars. Tunning up the liver and the sled right now just so both of us will be ready.:d Hope your not late Kev because im so ansy i'd leave without ya.JK. If i left you at home who would we all laugh at. lol

Hurry up week!

Ill let my sled do all the talking.... braaaaaaaaaaaap!!! Cause when you slapped that turbo on your sled, you just ran out of excuses.

Hope we get some amazing weather.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill let my sled do all the talking.... braaaaaaaaaaaap!!! Cause when you slapped that turbo on your sled, you just ran out of excuses.

Hope we get some amazing weather.

Is this facebook? updated conditions please, not conditions of your dates.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When did they stop, looked like it was somewhat done last week end when we were in there.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!!

Snowing Light Wind from the North.....

Current Temp. is -1.5 C. We are Socked in cant see the Mountains....

More to come.....at least it quit raining.....

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody poking around foam or salmon tomorro? Couple of us would like to check it out but dont know the area, with the avy conditions high itd be nice to go with someone familiar to the area,,, if not groundhog it is.

Top Bottom