Blue jewel / blue river updates & conditions 2011 / 2012

mobgma

Reaction score
I would also like to know if there is any cell service in BR. I agree it can be nice but I have a GF who will be worried sick about me everynight so I would like to call her and let her know myself and my machine are okay.

Not as of last weekend. New tower is in ans supposed to be active but still had no service.

I am sure Patty will let us know when it is up and running.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey there Patty i hope you email those pics and i will send you some of Brianna born on the 8 th of dec at 7:10 pm , 6lbs10onzes... Mommy and baby are doing great hopefully they will be coming home today... i put my email in your other friends list if you forgot.... i am sure glad she waited till after the sledding weekend:)

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats goin on here? there hasn't been any good updates from b rvr in a while. Glacier, lexy, dooryder, anyone....

Braaap

Reaction score
Was at Groundhog on Sat. Pretty wind blown for snow but still lots of fun in the trees. A guy in our group first mountain ride ever and he had his Jerry can stolen that he placed on the side of the trail just after the Y in the trail to head up to Groundhog. Havnt heard of a guy stealing another sledders fuel and can. Pretty sad, no big deal if you needed to borrow fuel for some reason but take the whole thing thats total worth is less then $40? Weak sauce I say!

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!

Snowing VERY Light right now ....

Current Temp. is -7.1 C. ~~Calm ~~

We have had NO New Snow for about 10 days now....BUT....WE are to receive some Today !...I will keep You posted on how much We get !

I have Pics to put up also sooooo.....Hang in there I will Post them right away !

Top Bottom