Blue jewel / blue river updates & conditions 2011 / 2012

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode salmon today, burned all our fuel. Low vis, but great snow. I was not expecting 2 to 3 feet, but there was. GOPR0024.JPG

ZakAttack

Reaction score
Yep was there today also! Snowing all day up on the hill! Should be good until all the people who were at Vale come track it out!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep was there today also! Snowing all day up on the hill! Should be good until all the people who were at Vale come track it out!
with that kinda snow there'll ALWAYS be fresh lines, no matter how many people show to hit it, just gotta get tight and off camber

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There wasn't alot of guys in salmon today, surprisingly enough. But there was some ugly trenches getting in. Some guys turned around before getting to the alpine. We saw three guys and stopped to help another three on the way out with a Ski-doo with no track. So needless to say there is still tons of fresh lines. Grooming tonight so there will be alot of guys there tomorrow.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just booked in a The Glacier Mountain Lodge For March 23rd weekend Bring on the SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! First time Riding in Blue River Cant wait...

Well well well...........the CP09 JR is heading to BLUE............might see you there JR........

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first video positing from the same spot as the pictures. Nothing exciting, but you can see there was a little snow to be found. Funny how the camera makes the hills look like little slopes. Im no techno geek and I dont know how to edit but enjoy anyways.

http://youtu.be/TKBixwo_cIU

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice snow, but bumper deep ain't close to 36 inches..LOL

The rest of the week looks promising. I think I am gonna head down Friday.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on where you were. I have other footage that is over the hood in another area. Good snow anyways. Besides Cuso, I ride an RMK, they float on the snow not plow like your doo. LOL.:D

Last edited:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Helloooooo.......

I just had a Cancellation for next Weekend sooooo ....

Give Me a Shout and come on out !!...250-673-BLUE ( 2583 )

We have received about 1 1/2 foot of FRESH Up Top !!

I will keep Posting as long as this piece of siit holds out...LOL

Stay Tuned ....

Top Bottom