BLUE JEWEL / BLUE RIVER UPDATES and CONDITIONS

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Miss piggy can't wait to come out and play with the black kitten lol. See you in 4 more days pattie.:d:beer::beer:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Jewels wheres the pictures???
Hey 500ssJW !

I know ....they will be coming soon ....LOL

POW-WOW took some Pics Yesterday with everything that has happened ( Avy )...

I just haven't even asked for the Camera from Him yet....

I will get the Camera and some Pics Posted soon !

Say Hellooo from the " Mountain Tyacke's " to ALL Relitives in Melfort ! and New Friends !!!

Hope to see You ALL real soon !

Stay Tuned !......

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
~~WINDOWS ARE GOING IN TOMORROW !!

Ohhhhhh Yaaaaa.......

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO !

Room's with a VIEW Over here at the HOLY SMOKE INN !!

250-673-BLUE ( 2583 ).......

Laverne & Debbie want to Thank ALL of You for the Tip's .....

Those 2 Girls are # 1 in OUR Books !

Thanks Ladies !.....

500ssJW

Reaction score
Actually this coming saturday theres 8 going down there, staying in the glacier for a week whooo man i cant wait!!

wienerwater

Reaction score
Patti and Robin and everyone else staying the past week-end...thanks for the good company and hosting, it was fantastic! Thursday and Friday were a little snowy, overcast, but Saturday the skies opened and we had a ball.I have a few pics from Saturday, and thanks again Robin for joining us, it was a wonderful day well remembered (figured you could use the fresh air anyway ha ha ha).Only pic I wish I had was the Yamaha turbo pulling the Polaris home on Sunday....damn!
Ron

Attachments

• DSC00089.JPG
    DSC00089.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00091.JPG
    DSC00091.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00095.JPG
    DSC00095.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00098.JPG
    DSC00098.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 52

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the Spring riding in Blue River? Have never been there, only to Mcbride, and Valemont. Probably coming out that way the second week of April. Will also be looking for a guide as we have never been there.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We road all weekend , had a great ride in foam on Saturday!!! I can't believe how many sleds where back there!! I have never seen that many before. All I can say is stay away from the hills we went over and looked and saw two small slides. And lots of guys playing on the hills beside them?? We stayed in the trees and pounded out the hoodoos!!! Sorry I don't think we left very much untouched lol. The pow was great , o good foot+ and over the hood in a couple of areas.

We road Chapel on Sunday , blue bird day!!! Trail in was the worst I have ever seen but worth it when we got up top!!! Lots of pow to be found. Sorry know pics , spent all our time ridding. See ya next time Blue!!

wienerwater

Reaction score
As the pics I posted above look like heaven, riding on those slopes could be your one way ticket to heaven alone (unless you've been a real bad---- and purgatory is your fate).Over the week-end, we rode Salmon, Finger Bowls and a few others, but even the slightest slopes were unpredictable. Pow Wow went by a small treed area slope,(I think he took a pic of it after) and a large block just slid out 2 seconds behind him.That bad layer is a good 3-4 feet below, it even made a settling thud when buddy stopped beside me on an almost flat area.Wherever you go, just make sure you're in sight of your buds if riding on any sloped areas is all I can say.Otherwise, it was a great riding week-end, just use your head.

Last edited by a moderator:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Hellooooo ALL You AWESOME Peep's !

It was Raining down here in the Valley Bottom most of the day !!

We were socked in so I could.t see where the Freezing Level was at !

I have Guests here and they said they were in about 1 1/2 Feet of Powder sometimes as little deeper !

It is pretty Scary out there but.... LOOK UP & LOOK DOWN !

I will Report back again later.....

lorne1176

Reaction score
Thinking about heading up this weekend, March 19 - 21st, anyone riden Groundhog lately, Clemina? Wondering on latest coditions and how the trails are going up to each area as well.

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about heading up this weekend, March 19 - 21st, anyone riden Groundhog lately, Clemina? Wondering on latest coditions and how the trails are going up to each area as well.

Hi Lorne, i rode groundhog this past saturday and the first 3km of trail were BARE !! The rest of the trail was okay.
It was worth it once we got up top. We ventured into GH-2 and it was pretty well untouched. We left alot of powder behind. It was a little over the knee in most places up high. I did hear Salmon Lake was deeper. 'Waist' were the comments from most guys.

lorne1176

Reaction score
Hi Lorne, i rode groundhog this past saturday and the first 3km of trail were BARE !! The rest of the trail was okay.
It was worth it once we got up top. We ventured into GH-2 and it was pretty well untouched. We left alot of powder behind. It was a little over the knee in most places up high. I did hear Salmon Lake was deeper. 'Waist' were the comments from most guys.

Hey Ron, thanks for info, where abouts are you referring as gh-2?, is that the narrow trail through the trees that takes you up top after drop down and out of a couple little chutes? Did you stage right off the hiway at the plant?

Havent been at salmon, were do access it from?

Top Bottom