Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty wicked just watching it !! Lol
But I agree
Three outs away from advancing !!!

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As already said, what a game. Can't imagine how relieved Martin felt when Bautista hit that bomb!

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Kansas series should be a good one. Last time they played each other their were fireworks. Sanchez ejected, benches clearing, Ventura running his mouth.
And finally some normal start times!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with the huge celebration after the game? I understand celebrating the win but the Jays haven't won anything yet. Win the World Series and you can party like a rock star. Don't see that in any other sport. Not a big deal just a little surprised.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of only a handful of teams in MLB history that have ever come back from a 2-0 deficit in a five game series. I would be celebrating like a rock star too lol

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with the huge celebration after the game? I understand celebrating the win but the Jays haven't won anything yet. Win the World Series and you can party like a rock star. Don't see that in any other sport. Not a big deal just a little surprised.

Not that I agree with it either, but baseball has always been like this. Jays aren't the only team celebrating like that.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of only a handful of teams in MLB history that have ever come back from a 2-0 deficit in a five game series. I would be celebrating like a rock star too lol

It was an incredible come back. I thought they saved the big celebration for the American League final. Haven't followed baseball religiously.

Top Bottom