Blue Jays

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plus, they got a pennant to put up in their stadium for the first time in 22 years. Definitely worth celebrating.

They haven't won the pennant yet. The winner of the next series is the al pennant winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need more of that. Jays have been out pitched so far

I Argued at length with my brother that the Jays management faucked up royally when they stopped playing ball the last 4 games of the year. say what you want, people are human and the focus was lost for the millionaire club and they have yet to get back on track. We can all make excuses, maybe they can pull out the next wins; but it has absolutely zero to do with the management of the team. The team playing just has heart, and i'm guessing Martin is the driving force.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KC has a very deep bullpen not to mention sluggers as well. If the Jays pull this off it will be nothing short of a miracle.as their bullpen is a little shallow. If they dont win so be it they put up a great fight/run and will be a team to be reckoned with next year. All i can say is Giver **** Jays!!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Argued at length with my brother that the Jays management faucked up royally when they stopped playing ball the last 4 games of the year. say what you want, people are human and the focus was lost for the millionaire club and they have yet to get back on track. We can all make excuses, maybe they can pull out the next wins; but it has absolutely zero to do with the management of the team. The team playing just has heart, and i'm guessing Martin is the driving force.

i agree totally, such a great team and loaded with talent , and a good thing to because all year even the coachs and msnagement couldnt make enough mistakes that couldn't be covered by the jays ability to just score more runs . And i disagree on the martin thing, i think he's been lazy and overconfident and quite arrogant, team leaders dont let easy past balls with runners on , his reach over and trying to backhand those ****ty pitches is little league, especially with runners on, thsts lazy , abd sitting on your haunches and hitting the bat of on deck player, with runner at 3 rd , bush league and lazy . Thats probably why navarro was in last game , and he was great. If they win it won't be cause if gibbons , or bautista. Itll be cause of guys like tulo , goins and donaldson.

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree totally, such a great team and loaded with talent , and a good thing to because all year even the coachs and msnagement couldnt make enough mistakes that couldn't be covered by the jays ability to just score more runs . And i disagree on the martin thing, i think he's been lazy and overconfident and quite arrogant, team leaders dont let easy past balls with runners on , his reach over and trying to backhand those ****ty pitches is little league, especially with runners on, thsts lazy , abd sitting on your haunches and hitting the bat of on deck player, with runner at 3 rd , bush league and lazy . Thats probably why navarro was in last game , and he was great. If they win it won't be cause if gibbons , or bautista. Itll be cause of guys like tulo , goins and donaldson.

Navarro was in yesterday because he's Estrada's catcher. Martin hasn't caught him in months.
While Bautista deserves some of the heat he gets, I find your statement about him funny. If it wasn't for him in Game 5 it would have been a very empty ball park their yesterday....

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deflating day if you're a Jays fan. Speculated Alex left because incoming president Shapiro wanted final say on all roster decisions and that ripped Alex for trading too much prospects at the deadline.

Top Bottom