BLOWOUT SALE $8999 NEW PROCLIMB M8000's

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat gives the dealer rebates, the dealer passes on these rebates. Someone can save a lot of money to get into a brand new reliable sled right now. Cat is clearing left over inventory for what's coming next year.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So a dealer is supposed to consider the poor sob's used sleds value when the manufacturer has provided inventory at a reduced rate or provides great rebates?

This is a win/win for many people. Someone can get a new sled at a reduced price and not have to deal with guys who won't budge a buck on kijiji because they feel their junk is worth more than it is or they have more into it than its worth. Or someone can now take advantage of what should be even lower used prices because the left over sleds should have driven down the prices on used stuff.

I don't see why someone knowingly purchases a brand new sled for a premium price when snowchecking or an inseason model, knowing many times over later in season or left overs will sell for cheaper and is perturbed by that. That is a choice to be on the newest and greatest. You don't often sell a used sled without being on the losing end :rolleyes:

Bring on more rebates! I will gladly continue to purchase left overs.

I'm guessing I haven't been able to figure that out yet? I'll keep trying and in the meantime I thoroughly enjoy riding my new up to date Doo's.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing I haven't been able to figure that out yet? I'll keep trying and in the meantime I thoroughly enjoy riding my new up to date Doo's.

Are you really complaining though?

Don't worry maybe I will be one of the ones beating you down on your used price when you go to sell one of those 850's if they end up working well. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Don't worry maybe I will be one of the ones beating you down on your used price when you go to sell one of those 850's if they end up working well. Lol

I'm happy with what I get on my used sleds. There are't many out there with that kind of mileage on them in the great shape they are in. I'm confident the 850's will work well. I have a great dealer in Bow Ridge and they will look after any problems.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't think so Danny, that 850 will be too much power for you. ; )

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Thank you to everyone who purchased a machine or passed along our blowout sale to there friends. Hope everyone enjoys there new sleds! We are completely SOLD OUT of ALL 2015 M8000's in every model track length and color. This sale in now complete

Top Bottom