BLOWOUT SALE $8999 NEW PROCLIMB M8000's

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
We have a few 2015 PROCLIMB M8000's left up for grabs. FINANCING AVAILABLE - take your pick from what is left they are ALL $8999 + GST & Registration INCLUDES 1yr factory Warranty - These won't last long! SAVE OVER $6000

153" HCR - SOLD OUT
153" SNO PRO GREEN
153" SNO PRO ORANGE - SOLD OUT
153" LIMTED GREEN
153" LIMITED ORANGE - SOLD OUT
153" LIMITED ES GREEN - SOLD OUT
153" LIMITED ES ORANGE - SOLD OUT
162" SNO PRO GREEN
162" SNO PRO ORANGE
162" LIMTED GREEN
162" LIMITED ORANGE - SOLD OUT
162" LIMITED ES GREEN - SOLD OUT
162" LIMITED ES ORANGE - SOLD OUT

e7bd0f2b664405c54ffba1907fcabc7e.jpg
b09b6820f17367d91793ee676a0a37b9.jpg

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
We have a few 2015 PROCLIMB M8000's left up for grabs. FINANCING AVAILABLE - take your pick from what is left they are ALL $8999 + GST & Registration INCLUDES 1yr factory Warranty - These won't last long! SAVE OVER $6000

153" HCR - SOLD OUT
153" SNO PRO GREEN
153" LIMTED GREEN
162" SNO PRO GREEN
162" SNO PRO ORANGE
162" LIMTED GREEN

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160910/e7bd0f2b664405c54ffba1907fcabc7e.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160910/b09b6820f17367d91793ee676a0a37b9.jpg

Sleds are going out the door very quickly! Act now to save HUGE!! Only (1) 153" left - Updated quantities as follows:

153" HCR - SOLD OUT
153" SNO PRO GREEN - 1 Avail
153" LIMTED GREEN - SOLD OUT
162" SNO PRO GREEN
162" SNO PRO ORANGE - SOLD OUT
162" LIMTED GREEN

Last edited:

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im sure this makes the public just want to rush right out and spend 17k on one of arctic cats new sleds... lol no way in hell...

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will always be those who want the latest and greatest and have no problems paying for it.

These are great sleds for someone who was maybe considering the used market. I know I was tempted to pick up one as a backup/girlfriends sled. But...I just can't put a kitty in the garage :)

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will always be those who want the latest and greatest and have no problems paying for it.

These are great sleds for someone who was maybe considering the used market. I know I was tempted to pick up one as a backup/girlfriends sled. But...I just can't put a kitty in the garage :)
This is how a guy becomes a cat rider. Brand new sled for less than a used two year old from the competition.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is how a guy becomes a cat rider. Brand new sled for less than a used two year old from the competition.

Must be like guys coming out of the closest after drinking Twisted Tea :) You don't just become a Cat rider just like you don't mistakenly like Twisted Teas

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be like guys coming out of the closest after drinking Twisted Tea :) You don't just become a Cat rider just like you don't mistakenly like Twisted Teas
baaaa where is ol' tea timer? Tex you gonna start riding a cat and give Jackie the real machine?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also makes my low mile '13 worth SFA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup, it's disappointing (and in my opinion irresponsible) when a dealer who feels he is overstocked, panics and blows out his new inventory at super low prices ....when new sleds are priced at stupid low prices, it sets the bar for those used 1, 2 & 3 years old sleds very low. And it changes the values of those good used sleds for some time...kind of ruins the whole system. Dumb business practice in my opinion because I'm sure this guy has used sleds to sell too. Sure he easily sold out of his overstocked new inventory and he probably penciled in the loss of those new sales and is willing to accept it to clear out his yard...... But I wonder if he pencilled in affect he may have had on the used market by such a move.

Your 13 may have been worth 9 or 10k but after this goofy dealer sets the bar to panic mode.....lucky if you get 6 or 7.
Maybe in time, the prices of used will come back up to relate with the higher priced new sleds....but for the short term, you are screwed.

Eldereldo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think is affecting resales, I think it may be the other way around, I was seeing used 2015 with less that 500km people were asking 6000 for, 2014s as low as 4000. I think at that point a dealer is going to have to blow them out to get rid of them as no one is going to spend double the cost of a slightly used sled to get a new one.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
yup, it's disappointing (and in my opinion irresponsible) when a dealer who feels he is overstocked, panics and blows out his new inventory at super low prices ....when new sleds are priced at stupid low prices, it sets the bar for those used 1, 2 & 3 years old sleds very low. And it changes the values of those good used sleds for some time...kind of ruins the whole system. Dumb business practice in my opinion because I'm sure this guy has used sleds to sell too. Sure he easily sold out of his overstocked new inventory and he probably penciled in the loss of those new sales and is willing to accept it to clear out his yard...... But I wonder if he pencilled in affect he may have had on the used market by such a move.

Your 13 may have been worth 9 or 10k but after this goofy dealer sets the bar to panic mode.....lucky if you get 6 or 7.
Maybe in time, the prices of used will come back up to relate with the higher priced new sleds....but for the short term, you are screwed.

The used market has taken a bath for sure. What with the high rebates of left overs, sale prices of new left overs that didn't get rebates, added warranties, financing, and the economy. Used sleds sell for cash and how many out there have $8-$10 grand for 2 and 3 year old sleds? Yes, it is a tough market for top end used sleds.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A $5-6000 drop in a two year old sled is normal.
Over the last few years folks have been enjoying the $1500-2000 , drop that isn't normal. "But sure nice for sellers "
Used market is even worse when new model years are introduced.
Then add in job loses and everything else?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So a dealer is supposed to consider the poor sob's used sleds value when the manufacturer has provided inventory at a reduced rate or provides great rebates?

This is a win/win for many people. Someone can get a new sled at a reduced price and not have to deal with guys who won't budge a buck on kijiji because they feel their junk is worth more than it is or they have more into it than its worth. Or someone can now take advantage of what should be even lower used prices because the left over sleds should have driven down the prices on used stuff.

I don't see why someone knowingly purchases a brand new sled for a premium price when snowchecking or an inseason model, knowing many times over later in season or left overs will sell for cheaper and is perturbed by that. That is a choice to be on the newest and greatest. You don't often sell a used sled without being on the losing end :rolleyes:

Bring on more rebates! I will gladly continue to purchase left overs.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
baaaa where is ol' tea timer? Tex you gonna start riding a cat and give Jackie the real machine?
Nope, not so much
He should dump that old copper tank and grab one of these for her.
Yes the Buffalo should go, but she wants to keep it cause it owes us nothing

I even send a set of core cylinders to exchange for a new set of pistons

sent while drinking tea's

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So a dealer is supposed to consider the poor sob's used sleds value when the manufacturer has provided inventory at a reduced rate or provides great rebates?

This is a win/win for many people. Someone can get a new sled at a reduced price and not have to deal with guys who won't budge a buck on kijiji because they feel their junk is worth more than it is or they have more into it than its worth. Or someone can now take advantage of what should be even lower used prices because the left over sleds should have driven down the prices on used stuff.

I don't see why someone knowingly purchases a brand new sled for a premium price when snowchecking or an inseason model, knowing many times over later in season or left overs will sell for cheaper and is perturbed by that. That is a choice to be on the newest and greatest. You don't often sell a used sled without being on the losing end :rolleyes:

Bring on more rebates! I will gladly continue to purchase left overs.

Total agreement with your comment.

I like how you always hear about how much someone has invested in their sled or truck...spending money on vehicles you use is not an investment...its an expense. Period.

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Sleds are going out the door very quickly! Act now to save HUGE!! Only (1) 153" left - Updated quantities as follows:

153" HCR - SOLD OUT
153" SNO PRO GREEN - 1 Avail
162" SNO PRO GREEN
162" LIMTED GREEN

Act now to save HUGE!! - Only a couple left at these prices - Updated quantities as follows:

153" HCR - SOLD OUT
153" SNO PRO GREEN - SOLD OUT
162" SNO PRO GREEN - 1 Available
162" LIMTED GREEN - Available