Blood Boiling

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching global news and saw the story of the de-facing of the veterans war memorial in Toronto. Some a$$ wipe group had the nerve to spray paint "Canada will burn, praise allah!" You know they wonder why there are some of us that have no tolerance for the religious BS and fanatical way of life. To go and do something like this to our memorials on rememberance day is beyond reason. If they don't have the respect to be here, they're more then welcome to go back to they're own country. Unbelieveable display of disrespect!

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree, that is BS!!! But becareful to who is acused...... Ya never know if it was some Canadian kid trying to cause chit!!! JMHO

But I didn't watch the news, so it's just an opinoin on your thread

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching global news and saw the story of the de-facing of the veterans war memorial in Toronto. Some a$$ wipe group had the nerve to spray paint "Canada will burn, praise allah!" You know they wonder why there are some of us that have no tolerance for the religious BS and fanatical way of life. To go and do something like this to our memorials on remeberance day is beyond reason. If they don't have the respect to be here, they're more then welcome to go back to they're own country. Unbelieveable display of disrespect!

i agree hands down but do they know it wasn't some dumbass white kids? Wouldn't put it past any young d-bag nowadays.

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, that is BS!!! But becareful to who is acused...... Ya never know if it was some Canadian kid trying to cause chit!!! JMHO

But I didn't watch the news, so it's just an opinoin on your thread

true enough but unfortunately a person thinks of one religion right away when you see or read something like this.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im glad to see you dont let the news get in! the way of surfin the best website around!
Good Job!
catmando!

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the link to the Global Toronto story.

Last edited:

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe real Canadians should start disgracing their godless holidays. Then when they scream racism we will know who to shoot at.

Top Bottom