Bikeman stage 2 clutch

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the bmp stage 2 clutch kit? Thinking about putting one on my 16 800. Just looking for some feedback

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put MDS weights in mine this fall. Haven't gotten a ride on them yet so can't comment on them but I ran them on my old M1 and I found a pretty good improvement. They're also quick to adjust and Steve is pretty much always available if you have any issues

Last edited:

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the bmp stage 2 clutch kit? Thinking about putting one on my 16 800. Just looking for some feedback

I have not tried the BMP stage 2 but I do believe there are gains to be had. Personally I have geared up and replaced the secondary spring. However I am waiting to test these changes as these were done off season. I believe the gearing is a problem especially with the seven tooth drivers and i don't know if you can clutch past that. The guys I spoke to gained 10 mph track speed with just a spring. I have no personal experience yet but will post when I do.

dwight3566

Reaction score
If you have a 16 keep the team clutches alone they work great. My brother had the stage 2 and it was disappointing.(it did fix the belt issue with the 2012)

Top Bottom